MT Forum India
Job openings in MModal - New incentive scheme, Various shift timings.... - Printable Version

+- MT Forum India (https://mtforum.in)
+-- Forum: Jobs & Offers (https://mtforum.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Home-based Openings (https://mtforum.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Job openings in MModal - New incentive scheme, Various shift timings.... (/showthread.php?tid=2134)

Pages: 1 2

Job openings in MModal - New incentive scheme, Various shift timings.... - thankmtforum - 05-07-2014

Job openings for Full time HBT & In-house work...

Greetings from MModal Global Services Pvt. Ltd. (Ex-CBaySystems), Coimbatore Branch, Tamilnadu

We offer following benefits:

1. Fixed Base Salary up to 21k.
2. New incentive plan - High earning potential
3. Line one quality incentive over and above the target based on required quality%
4. Lucrative Night shift allowance of Rs. 200 per day for HBT and Rs. 250/- per day for in-house working employees.
5. Performance based promotions as per Career Pathing and Development (CPD).
6. ASR in use for higher productivity.
7. (30 days as Leaves + 10 Public holidays) per
8. Loyalty awards for 5 yr and 10 yrs completion.
9. Medical insurance for you and your family (Self, Spouse, 2 children and dependent parents) for 1 lakh S.A.
10. Personal Accidental insurance cover of 5 lakhs for Self.
11. Highly motivating and open work environment with lot of employee engagement activities.
12. 5 days working for Nights shift working employees.

The requirement is for our branches in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.

All the HBTs are being considered as employees with Attractive Salary, Benchmark Incentives, Statutory and Social Security benefits and all the above mentioned benefits etc.

The travel and accommodation expenses incurred for the orientation will be reimbursed to the HBTs.

For further clarifications, Please contact:

Thangavel S, 0 99943 43043, 0422 4225053(10am - 6pm).

Also can mail your resumes to Thangavel.Subramaniam@mmodal.com

To know more, click on MModal Website http://mmodal.com

RE: Job openings in MModal - New incentive scheme, Various shift timings.... - sharon Rai - 22-07-2014

Do not join this company as HBT. I would be amazed if anyone can last more than 6 months.

Firstly they are not clear about how the HBT salary will be calculated, secondly when you fulfill the salary requirements, they will try their best to stop you from completing your target lines by blocking your ID for childish reasons and you have to call so and so to activate your ID and that will take few days. Amazingly anyone can block your ID, even if you do not reply to any message, they will block your ID. Every hour they will ask you how much you have done and you have to explain why you are slow or why you are fast in processing jobs. And it seems that any one can audit your files.

RE: Job openings in MModal - New incentive scheme, Various shift timings.... - Suresh S - 01-10-2015

Sad

All that MT companies want these days to get their job done at cheap rates. It doesn't matter to them whether an MT or Editor or QA done and reached their daily target.....

Employing various tactics to reduce rates. Some are unreasonable. Those who already working in companies of those known here should inform other MT forum members about how they feel and their experience with companies who advertise here as that will help other MT forum members whether to join or not and a decision can be arrived. Only genuine and real information should be provided. It saves time. Thanks for this post.
Undecided

Blush

RE: Job openings in MModal - New incentive scheme, Various shift timings.... - helpinghands - 01-10-2015

It also seems that mmodal is also not paying to their vendors. As i worked for one of the vendor of the mmodal, i am not paid being told by the vendor that mmodal did not pay them. I am not sure whether the mistake is from mmodal itself or the vendor? the vendor is coimbatore based

RE: Job openings in MModal - New incentive scheme, Various shift timings.... - Dodecan - 02-10-2015

One of the worst companies to work on this planet...

All big talks and ball talks...

M-Modal is nothing but just a bloody TRAP..

RE: Job openings in MModal - New incentive scheme, Various shift timings.... - santhosh kumar - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 01:00 PM)Dodecan Wrote: One of the worst companies to work on this planet...

All big talks and ball talks...

M-Modal is nothing but just a bloody TRAP..

Mmodal and NTS (Nuance) companies acquired different MT companies and as a result competitiveness in this field declined and monopoly of these two major companies dictated the MT rates, terrible quality related rules to cut the remuneration of MTs.  Monopoly in any field is beneficial for employers only and not for employees, that is why the field has come down.  Employee-friendly policies were disappeared after the monopoly started in the medical transcription field by these so called large companies after acquisition of small and medium-sized companies.  Now employees became just like slaves of these monopoly companies, what they throw for MTs MTs should pick like dogs, they have no choice due to monopoly.  That is why monopoly in this field was brought.

RE: Job openings in MModal - soapnote - 06-11-2015

Dear Mr. T. Subramaniam:

Wow, you have mentioned literally a laundry list of features and benefits for people willing to join (and probably stick with) MModal (formerly CBay - so a new wine in old ground-glass bottle which lacks transparency or at least not what looks like what is on the surface) which really scares the wits out of me while it may attract a newbie.

Now having been well versed with tricks and "glibido" talk (all glib talk with no action) companies employ to attract new or experienced talent and having worked for CBay (which later turned out to be a company just like HealthScribe/HeartLand/Focus - meaning a company managed by a bunch of  LEFT BLANK), I need to ask you about ONE BIG feature which NO advertiser ever mentions:

13. "Finger-free/bina unglee in Hindi" company to work with: Meaning an employer where TLs/floor managers are NOT scoundrels like their predecessors; make sure there is ABSOLUTELY NO place for favoritism or partiality or scope for "gaming" the system by:
  • Allocating plum dictation (MOST productive jobs in terms of line count or clear audio) to a select few.
  • Doing so for gains of commissions or probably sexual favors from female employees.
  • Indulging in any other "satanic" practices I left out besides above two main points.
  • Awarding "best performer" awards and incentives to people who ALREADY receive favors mentioned in point #1.
  • Allowing matters related to favoritism and partiality and production floor malpractice to be reported periodically and directly and hearing, investigating and taking appropriate actions against erring middle (read meddle) management staff (the type of scoundrels mentioned above).
  • Ensuring ALL DO ALL type of jobs (dictator wise, department wise, work type wise and file size wise, etc.) and the useless parasites are shown the door while hardworking are shown the ceiling (meaning better incentives, promotions, etc.).
If your company's "NEW" scheme is along the above lines, please feel free to reply to this thread immediately in a transparent manner or else leave it to everyone's guess here. Maybe my comments will ruffle a few feathers or rub someone the wrong way or just plain sound harsh, sarcastic, caustic and hard hitting (about which I am not sorry), I do believe as a responsible HR manager, you would take this in good spirits and come forward to reply and clear the biggest doubts and fears lingering in the minds of new and experienced employees alike - all things being equal and all features and benefits assumed to be present as you claim.

PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES: Focus also used to advertise in the exact same fashion in print - Times of India Bangalore (and other city editions) on EVERY week basis (and so does British Orient even today) mentioning literally everything that was once upon a time normally reserved for discussion in a chamber one-to-one with a HR manager or recruiter AFTER you have cleared the test. Time and victims are witnesses, NO ONE now trusts Focus/Nuance and British Orient! Looks like these people are either too transparent or have a LOT OF OTHER things to hide or NEVER PROVIDE all that is mentioned. Beware and learn to spot tricky ads from a mile and smell danger from 100 miles! Frequent advertisement is also a STRONG sign (more often than not) that company is losing people by the dozens and their "referral schemes" are NOT working as their own employees are scared to refer other people and spoil their lives. These companies later resort to hiring via job consultants who help the companies hire new victims by masking the company names and give ads which typically starts something like - "Our client is a XYZ city based large medical transcription company... Or "We have been retained by a large medical transcription company based in XYZ..."

RE: Job openings in MModal - Mt blaze - 06-11-2015

(06-11-2015, 02:06 AM)soapnote Wrote: Dear Mr. Subramaniam:

Wow, you have mentioned literally a laundry list of features and benefits for people willing to join (and probably stick with) MModal (formerly CBay - so a new wine in old ground-glass bottle which lacks transparency or at least not what looks like what is on the surface) which really scares the wits out of me while it may attract a newbie.

Now having been well versed with tricks and "glibido" talk (all glib talk with no action) companies employ to attract new or experienced talent and having worked for CBay (which later turned out to be a company just like HealthScribe/HeartLand/Focus - meaning a company managed by a bunch of  LEFT BLANK), I need to ask you about ONE BIG feature which NO advertiser ever mentions:

13. "Finger-free/bina unglee in Hindi" company to work with: Meaning an employer where TLs/floor managers are NOT scoundrels like their predecessors; make sure there is ABSOLUTELY NO place for favoritism or partiality or scope for "gaming" the system by:
  • Allocating plum dictation (MOST productive jobs in terms of line count or clear audio) to a select few.
  • Doing so for gains of commissions or probably sexual favors from female employees.
  • Indulging in any other "satanic" practices I left out besides above two main points.
  • Awarding "best performer" awards and incentives to people who ALREADY receive favors mentioned in point #1.
  • Allowing matters related to favoritism and partiality and production floor malpractice to be reported periodically and directly and hearing, investigating and taking appropriate actions against erring middle (read meddle) management staff (the type of scoundrels mentioned above).
  • Ensuring ALL DO ALL type of jobs (dictator wise, department wise, work type wise and file size wise, etc.) and the useless parasites are shown the door while hardworking are shown the ceiling (meaning better incentives, promotions, etc.).
If your company's "NEW" scheme is along the above lines, please feel free to reply to this thread immediately in a transparent manner or else leave it to everyone's guess here. Maybe my comments will ruffle a few feathers or rub someone the wrong way or just plain sound harsh, sarcastic, caustic and hard hitting (about which I am not sorry), I do believe as a responsible HR manager, you would take this in good spirits and come forward to reply and clear the biggest doubts and fears lingering in the minds of new and experienced employees alike - all things being equal and all features and benefits assumed to be present as you claim.

PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES: Focus also used to advertise in the exact same fashion in print - Times of India Bangalore (and other city editions) on EVERY week basis (and so does British Orient even today) mentioning literally everything that was once upon a time normally reserved for discussion in a chamber one-to-one with a HR manager or recruiter AFTER you have cleared the test. Time and victims are witnesses, NO ONE now trusts Focus/Nuance and British Orient! Looks like these people are either too transparent or have a LOT OF OTHER things to hide or NEVER PROVIDE all that is mentioned. Beware and learn to spot tricky ads from a mile and smell danger from 100 miles! Frequent advertisement is also a STRONG sign (more often than not) that company is losing people by the dozens and their "referral schemes" are NOT working as their own employees are scared to refer other people and spoil their lives. These companies later resort to hiring via job consultants who help the companies hire new victims by masking the company names and give ads which typically starts something like - "Our client is a XYZ city based large medical transcription company... Or "We have been retained by a large medical transcription company based in XYZ..."

Hi Soapnote: I am an QC, do you have any idea about Acusis as I am planning to join. Can I earn at least bare minimum of 30K as QC or MT (anything), or kindly suggest some good companies where I can earn at least 30K with reasonable target and less frustration. Thank you in advance.

RE: Job openings in MModal - soapnote - 06-11-2015

[quote pid='8741' dateline='1446774412']
Dear Friend,

If you're already a QC I would strongly suggest you try out Acusis or any established company for TL/Junior management position, although Acusis story is NO DIFFERENT (read other posts in this forum spending some time) than the big name companies. You can just Google Acusis Complaints (ALWAYS go to google.com/ncr and NOT .co.in which is TOTALLY useless for all MT related searches). The /ncr tag at the end means no country redirect. You will come across some posts and get an idea.

Alternatively, you can do as I do but maybe give up doing QC (less home based jobs for QCs). I have tied up with two companies (started both part time and now do one part and one full time) and I expect my income to overshoot 35K by new year and am fine tuning it to exceed 40K per month. I cannot reveal my employers or their locations. By the way, are you ALREADY working for MModal or similar big name company?! How's the situation there? Thanks if you could update.

Your Post:

Hi Soapnote: I am an QC, do you have any idea about Acusis as I am planning to join. Can I earn at least bare minimum of 30K as QC or MT (anything), or kindly suggest some good companies where I can earn at least 30K with reasonable target and less frustration. Thank you in advance.
[/quote]

RE: Job openings in MModal - New incentive scheme, Various shift timings.... - helpinghands - 06-11-2015

Well said Mr. Soapnote, FAVORISM seems and being one of the biggest issues that is keeping our lives in danger. No company cares for it, some are making 50-60k per month by doing ONLY the easy files....I could still see a lot of easy files and the easy files with normals are being pulled out in the pool...this happens daily. What to do. Very heart throbbing and painful that only some are favored.