MT Forum India
Looking for Full time Home based work with regular good volume with prompt payment - Printable Version

+- MT Forum India (http://www.mtforum.in)
+-- Forum: Jobs & Offers (http://www.mtforum.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Home-based Openings (http://www.mtforum.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Looking for Full time Home based work with regular good volume with prompt payment (/showthread.php?tid=679)

Looking for Full time Home based work with regular good volume with prompt payment - akshaa - 15-12-2012

HI

I am Medical Transcriptionsit, having 4+ years exp. I need HBT work for full time basis. Please contact me who will provide regular volume, with prompt payments...Only genuine persons can contact to my mail id...Smile

thank you

RE: Home based work with regular good volume with prompt payments - homosapien - 16-12-2012

Are you dreaming??? Companies with such features don't come to you.....IdeaTry Lloyds Solutions Idea.

Daytime regular HBT work, interested pls respond - prodeterna - 03-02-2013

Hi, if interested in taking up HBT work, daytime from 7.30 am onwards, reply back to this ID. prodeterna@gmail.com

RE: Daytime regular HBT work, interested pls respond - akshaa - 13-04-2013

I sent a mail to your mail id, but did not get any reply about HBT.
Thank you

RE: Looking for Full time Home based work with regular good volume with prompt payment - Varsha.M.Hingmire - 09-05-2013

(15-12-2012, 10:25 AM)akshaa Wrote: HI

I am Medical Transcriptionsit, having 4+ years exp. I need HBT work for full time basis. Please contact me who will provide regular volume, with prompt payments...Only genuine persons can contact to my mail id...Smile

thank you

Please forward your Resume at varsha.hingmire@bluematrixit.com. I am looking for Home Based HBTS from 9.30 am onwards full time and well accustomed to either Psychiatric or Oncology.

Regards,
Varsha

RE: Looking for Full time Home based work with regular good volume with prompt payment - eutheniatechnologies - 13-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 09:45 PM)Varsha.M.Hingmire Wrote:

thank you

Please forward your Resume at varsha.hingmire@bluematrixit.com. I am looking for Home Based HBTS from 9.30 am onwards full time and well accustomed to either Psychiatric or Oncology.

Regards,
Varsha

Hi Greetings from Euthenia Technologies.
We are in urgent need of exp HBT's for our offline day account.
It will be a 4days work with prompt payment.
The expected quality is direct upload.
Kindly mail in your resume to eutheniatechnologies@gmail.com clearly stating the post "HBT day offline" applied for.

RE: Looking for Full time Home based work with regular good volume with prompt payment - siby - 16-05-2013

you can go for edictate pune day shift or smgc bhopal night shift.. best pay in the industry

RE: Looking for Full time Home based work with regular good volume with prompt payment - krishnu dinesan - 16-05-2013

Hi:
send ur resume to my mail ID ( krishnud@wavemt.com)

RE: Looking for Full time Home based work with regular good volume with prompt payment - krishnu dinesan - 20-05-2013

thank you

Hi:

Pls send me your resume,Based on your resume our HR manager will contact you via mail or phone.