Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBT MTs/QAs dayshift/evening shift offline work openings..Parttime/full time
Type of A/c: Offline

ASR/Transcription: Transcription (Fixed dictators)

Shift time? - Day shift

Rate per Line for MT work: 80 ps to Rs. 1 depending on experience

Rate per Line for Editing work: 70 ps to 90 ps depending on experience

Deductions: 1% and Rs.200 PT

any part time job available? – Yes

Company Name: Mindstream Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Office Address: CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai

Contact Number: 9820300034

E-mail: anand@mindstream.co
DEAR APPLICANTS: Applying for this company? Go ahead but ONLY after you read my old post here at http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4131

Good Luck!
(13-06-2016, 11:34 AM)soapnote Wrote: DEAR APPLICANTS: Applying for this company? Go ahead but ONLY after you read my old post here at http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4131

Good Luck!

Why are you blaming all Maharashtra companies? Have you worked with all Maharashtra companies? Do not make confuse others. Have you gone MAD?????
It is not about Maharashtra companies, this company Mindstream every week will post the advt.

Now my question:

Whether this company is having a direct account or subvendorship.

Whether they are paying on time or not?

Whether they have in-house employees or not? or they wanna just sit and fool people around the India.

Pls. stop posting this advertisement, I am sick of your advt. Come up with some thing new or fresh.
Guys, you can trust Mindstreams company. I am saying because one of my friends is still working as HBT for this company.
(13-06-2016, 03:25 PM)Dodecan Wrote: It is not about Maharashtra companies, this company Mindstream every week will post the advt.

Now my question:

Whether they have in-house employees or not? or they wanna just sit and fool people around the India.

Pls. stop posting this advertisement, I am sick of your advt. Come up with some thing new or fresh.

Mr. Dodecan! Don't do silly talks here and do not try to spoil this forum. I got good job from this forum only. Job poster clearly written company name and contact no. This company is a pvt ltd company which means a registered company. Search this company on google there you can find their website and physical address. If someone has doubt then he/she will call them directly. Don't give your silly opinion here.
Dear friends

Having moderation in words whenever replying to other members or companies is what warranted. In fact, we fight for our rights and rates. We got to be united. I have seen some wonderful knowledged people like soapnote, dodecan, the mt@gmail.com, whose expertise are seen in their posts and writing itself. i apologize for anybody had i missed......Friends, we got to be united...The days we are going to be living to be harmonious, smooth, and peaceful. Nothing is had by using rude words or arguments. We have to keep only generalized views....Sorry if anything told wrongly.

Thanks
TrueWords: "Why are you blaming all Maharashtra companies? Have you worked with all Maharashtra companies? Do not make confuse others. Have you gone MAD????? "

Why do you poke nose everywhere a GENUINE concern is raised?! Can you work for a company that pays 70-90 paise and ON TOP OF THAT 45-50 DAYS literally near your NEXT billing dates?! Don't you have bills to pay?! Or are you NOT from this field who acts like not knowing anything?! Or are you just a PAID TROLL to chat on forums ON BEHALF of these rogue companies (you said you are NOT blood relative in earlier post for another company)?! Don't act like an idiot if you ARE NOT one! If you have something constructive to add go ahead else keep the form troll-free!

I have called up a few companies and have thus based my posts on the general assessment I got about the companies there to give you all a general idea of how it would be like working for Maharashtra companies - so that means I am blaming ALL Maharashtra companies?! I am contributing something positive to save people from being exploited and in return I am being rebuked for doing so? By the way, WHAT is your contribution to this forum?! Nit-picking other's comments or poking nose or simply trolling?! Man up and speak up in your own favor; else again, just keep off and be a NORMAL person yourself before calling others mad!

Shekar13515: Your "friend" is happy getting 70-90% paid every 20th-25th (after the employer receives his payment from the client)?! You seem to be much more happy than your friend and I can see have even invested your time in posting on his/her behalf - how come?! Isn't that trolling or wasting other's time instead of contributing something genuine and use-worthy?! Or are you just someone working for that company and asked by your director to post a few positive comments to attract some victims? Hello, I am familiar how forum posting works and what goes behind people's comments, so no tricks here!
(13-06-2016, 08:19 PM)SOAPNOTE Wrote: Shekar13515: Your "friend" is happy getting 70-90% paid every 20th-25th (after the employer receives his payment from the client)?! You seem to be much more happy than your friend and I can see have even invested your time in posting on his/her behalf - how come?! Isn't that trolling or wasting other's time instead of contributing something genuine and use-worthy?! Or are you just someone working for that company and asked by your director to post a few positive comments to attract some victims? Hello, I am familiar how forum posting works and what goes behind people's comments, so no tricks here!

I don't know full details how much he is getting and when he is getting salary.  All I know is he has been working from 6 months for this company on line count basis for Rs. 1/- per line.  And I have nothing to post positive comments behalf of them.  My friend is getting full 100% line count salary of what he has done and I don't know the paid date.  I don't understand why you troll and give negative comments and waste your time and people's time.  It seems you are a troll master expert here in this forum.  Be helpful and don't enjoy the people's weakness.
(13-06-2016, 05:42 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(13-06-2016, 03:25 PM)Dodecan Wrote: It is not about Maharashtra companies, this company Mindstream every week will post the advt.

Now my question:

Mr. Dodecan! Don't do silly talks here and do not try to spoil this forum. I got good job from this forum only. Job poster clearly written company name and contact no. This company is a pvt ltd company which means a registered company. Search this company on google there you can find their website and physical address. If someone has doubt then he/she will call them directly. Don't give your silly opinion here.

Mr. True word,

If your words are so true, answer the questions I posted, why this company advt. is coming repeatedly.

Mt rates see first, then QA rates, apart from that 1% deduction plus 200 PFT...what nonsense man.

You are going to give peanuts, only MONKEYS will come for peanuts, get it blot in your head, filthy lout calling me silly, BALLS TO U.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 680 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,120 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
  SINGLE EASY DICTATOR - PART TIME DIRECT UPLOADER hr4transcription 0 1,002 20-08-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Editors - Day Shift - Direct Upload - Immediate Requirement ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,079 26-05-2023, 04:29 PM
  Part Time MT - Day Shift -IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT hr4transcription 0 934 23-05-2023, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription