Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Quality QA needed for day shift
hi Guys,

I have been trying to find some gud QA/Editors but it is getting tougher and tougher now to find some good experience in the market. I am still on a lookout for quality people.

We have all manually transcribed files for QA, so one will have to QA the contents of the file only and formatting won't be the issue for the most part. Its daytime work only, we need QA for days work, preferably noon time.

Rate will be 0.70 per line.

The clients are average and all clinical offline work.

I am hoping to find some hidden talent this time. If there is any quality person who accidentally or voluntarily has come up to this ad and thinks he/she can give QUALITY work, contact me ASAP. I am in wait to find some refreshing quality.

Interested candidates can mail at:
kumar@romioitesindia.com
(14-08-2012, 12:14 PM)Groovy Wrote: hi Guys,

I have been trying to find some gud QA/Editors but it is getting tougher and tougher now to find some good experience in the market. I am still on a lookout for quality people.

We have all manually transcribed files for QA, so one will have to QA the contents of the file only and formatting won't be the issue for the most part. Its daytime work only, we need QA for days work, preferably noon time.

Rate will be 0.70 per line.

The clients are average and all clinical offline work.

I am hoping to find some hidden talent this time. If there is any quality person who accidentally or voluntarily has come up to this ad and thinks he/she can give QUALITY work, contact me ASAP. I am in wait to find some refreshing quality.

Interested candidates can mail at:
kumar@romioitesindia.com
Hi, was mailing to you at the given mailid, but was unable to do so. I am interested in your work pls let me know the details of work and payment mode. My mailid is kalyanmoymukherjee@yahoo.com

ASAP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,086 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  Direct Upload Quality VR EDITORS hr4transcription 0 799 19-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Editors - Day Shift - Direct Upload - Immediate Requirement ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,057 26-05-2023, 04:29 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  Part Time MT - Day Shift -IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT hr4transcription 0 910 23-05-2023, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
  OPENING FOR EDITORS - OFFLINE WORK - DAY SHIFT smi 0 1,481 31-01-2023, 09:52 AM
Last Post: smi