Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good offers coming up in this forum
(strictly my personal opinion and my views)

I think the rates offered by Junaid and dennis pillai in this forum are good. Junaid is offering E-scription work where you get good quality VRE output and you just have to do minor corrections I can vouch for the VRE quality of Escription since I have worked on this platform for 7 years and it really has good quality, but as for the payment history and promptness of payment, you have to inquire yourself because I am new to them.

I would like to reiterate that my views are strictly my personal views and I do not vouch for any companies. My motive is to post the companies paying the best rates. As is evident from recent posts, Junaid, dennis pillai and also EMS are offering good rates. Now I would like the opinions from MTs who are working for them or have worked for them so that a lot of us can decide on whether to join these companies or not. Even though, opinions aside, the best way to find out is to join them parttime and then work up to full time if you are satisfied.

Let us make this forum more interesting for everyone so that everybody benefits.
Thanks Siby

(25-05-2013, 07:55 PM)siby Wrote: (strictly my personal opinion and my views)

I think the rates offered by Junaid and dennis pillai in this forum are good. Junaid is offering E-scription work where you get good quality VRE output and you just have to do minor corrections I can vouch for the VRE quality of Escription since I have worked on this platform for 7 years and it really has good quality, but as for the payment history and promptness of payment, you have to inquire yourself because I am new to them.

I would like to reiterate that my views are strictly my personal views and I do not vouch for any companies. My motive is to post the companies paying the best rates. As is evident from recent posts, Junaid, dennis pillai and also EMS are offering good rates. Now I would like the opinions from MTs who are working for them or have worked for them so that a lot of us can decide on whether to join these companies or not. Even though, opinions aside, the best way to find out is to join them parttime and then work up to full time if you are satisfied.

Let us make this forum more interesting for everyone so that everybody benefits.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good rates - general transcription work Immediate Requirement AnnGeneralTrans 1 7,077 11-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Last Post: fsrussel
  Junaid Systems require home based senior MTs for a very good account. syedahmed12015 1 6,538 18-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Gyan Prakash
Smile Good New!!!! Excellent Opportunity Rs 60,000 Per month opening at Blue Matrix Blue Matrix 4 9,139 19-10-2015, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Pepzy
Star Work available with good volume for full day and night shift- 6am to 2pm,10pm to 6 am Varsha.M.Hingmire 0 2,800 08-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Varsha.M.Hingmire
  Urgently needed medical transcriptionists at a good pay!!! yasmeen 2 6,108 06-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Last Post: vishnu