Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got this in my email
I got the undermentioned in my email. Seems to be for individual MTs/DUs. He is looking for somebody who can do 1000 minutes/dayHuh to earn a buck/line.

Hi,
Greetings. We have oppoutunities open for MTs and QAs (Full time as well as part time). If interested you can get back to us. Below are the rates.

MT Rates

· >=1000 mins will be paid at Rs. 10/min

· <1000 mins will be paid at Rs. 8/mins

NOTE: The above rates are only for the MT mins and DU mins will not be included in this slab. DU mins will be paid separately.

DU Rates

Direct Upload Rates will be at Rs. 16/min. (DU rates can increase if quality is consitent for 3 months)

QA Rates

QA rate will be at Rs. 8/min

Regards,

G. Mohamed Hussain

Shazianet Solutions

E-mail: Shazianet.Solutions@gmail.com (or)

hmoham777@gmail.com
Chat ID: Shazianet.Solutions@skype.com

Ph: +91-98943-81274
Do not ever be taken in or dream of becoming a home-based medical transcriber fresh after training. At least not until you have had 2-3 years full-time office-based experience in multispecialties.
The most important thing to note that this company has no website or even a mention in google search (if someone finds something, pls put it in the thread below). He may be a new entrepreneur, so we need to go about it very carefully... Besides that, his demand can only be met by a MT company, so why is he asking for individual MTs or DUs. Even though the rates may be good, he is demanding too much for an individual's capacity.

anyways, gspal, you have done a great job posting this ad, expect the same response from other members in the forum.
Those ><1000 minutes are monthly output and Rs. 8-10 minute boil down to 80 paise and 1 rupee per line, only if you take 1 minute dictation to yield 10 lines. So, any macros/normals/copy work is no-pay since this work is going to be paid per minute and if you end up with a fast dictator, you can just scratch your bottom. Just another modus operandi to fool the goats.
(31-05-2013, 09:23 AM)mt4life Wrote: Those ><1000 minutes are monthly output and Rs. 8-10 minute boil down to 80 paise and 1 rupee per line, only if you take 1 minute dictation to yield 10 lines. So, any macros/normals/copy work is no-pay since this work is going to be paid per minute and if you end up with a fast dictator, you can just scratch your bottom. Just another modus operandi to fool the goats.

In addition to that, surprisingly there is not even a single mention of this company in the google.
On the funny side... we should admire the hr of that company who used his grey cells to arrive at such calculations where only the company boss will stand to take a huge salary package and his family will enjoy the vacations in hill stations while the MTs who work in his sweat shop sacrificing their family commitments and other leisure activities take home peanuts and cannot afford even a weekly outing. In fact the only source of income for this company is the mt lines produced by the MTs and that shameless boss is not hesitant to fill his pockets with this money and deny salary hike to the MTs. I had come across this tactics when the MT industry was in its early stages where the boss ruled over the MTs and MTs had very less options. I was working in-house and I received a pay hike of 10% after 3 years..so naturally I switched to HBT on line count basis and now my hike is dependent on the lines I do and the rates I get, which is a very good one.
@@@@@@