Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Companies offering best rates
(13-06-2013, 02:46 PM)mtplusqa Wrote: Also @ siby, if you can put a conference and settle my payment, I am willing to post an apology, but first payment has to be credited.

@ mtplusqa...As a matter of fact neither I nor anybody else in this forum know about you, your company, your quality, which account you worked for, or your dealings with SMGC and on what terms and conditions your started to work with them or was there any breach of contract on your part as to the reason why your payment was held. Even I had a case of nonpayment when I tried a stint with a subcontractor of Spryance after promising I would work full time, but then left abruptly after 15 days because I was not able to handle the volume pressure. I knew that I was at fault because I had breached on the agreement that I signed. I let go Rs. 5000 after working for 15 days. FYI... I am not a judge or a sarpanch to resolve your issues and you should settle it yourself. There are a lot of employees working for SMGC like myself.
It is very clear from that chat record I posted that he was indeed about to pay. He did not pay because he was a cheat. You claim you work for SMGC. Provide me with their landline numbers. You "claimed" that you are in touch with SP. He is cutting my call. If you are in touch with him, ask him to respond to me. It is a basic courtesy which I guess can be expected from you. There is no need to be a sarpanch. My chat conversations are more than enough proof that SGMC is a fraud company. Just do one favor....ask him to respond to me.....

Secondly, how many people in this forum know about you? I really want to know how many people in this forum know you to believe your talk in favor of SGMC. Do answer this

@ admin........I also want to ask the admin if the admin sir really knows this guy siby........
(13-06-2013, 04:52 PM)mtplusqa Wrote: It is very clear from that chat record I posted that he was indeed about to pay. He did not pay because he was a cheat. You claim you work for SMGC. Provide me with their landline numbers. You "claimed" that you are in touch with SP. He is cutting my call. If you are in touch with him, ask him to respond to me. It is a basic courtesy which I guess can be expected from you. There is no need to be a sarpanch. My chat conversations are more than enough proof that SGMC is a fraud company. Just do one favor....ask him to respond to me.....

Secondly, how many people in this forum know about you? I really want to know how many people in this forum know you to believe your talk in favor of SGMC. Do answer this

@ admin........I also want to ask the admin if the admin sir really knows this guy siby........

It seems you do not understand what I am saying... I am saying that I am just an employee in SMGC getting paid on time and my original post was regarding the companies I worked for or working for who pay on time and good rates. I joined this company based on the reference from a former colleague who worked here. It was a personal post and my opinions were personal and I clearly stated that only those interested can approach them. Now, regarding the contact details, I am only as literate as you are about the company and to be frank if they stop paying my salary next month or stop responding to me, I will be in the same situation as you are now. So, just stop this nonsense and address your post to SMGC or Shivaprasad or whoever. As for me, I am not interested in your personal catfights and the chat record that you showed between a few individuals is of no significance to anyone as it does not specify the credentials of the individuals. SMGC has its official website and chat ID for their company and the XYZ client who you are in direct contact with should also be having an official chat ID and e-mail, and it is obvious that you should be using the official channels and chat IDs to resolve your issues instead of brokering a deal with middlemen, so that you can proceed legally against the company. So if you are clean and honest and you have got the facts right, post all the evidence that you have got in the forum for all members to see instead of posting half-baked gossips like belligerent housewives. Please tell everybody in the forum who the client is and who are the middlemen and brokers who you approached to resolve this issue and the progress so far. I am sure you will not be violating the HIPAA agreement that you may have signed, if that is what you are so afraid of.
Your rant does not prove a point. It only proves that something is wrong with you. It takes no intelligence to understand this. Regarding the "belligerent housewives", for me you are no less than a middleman who announces on the forum and you want all the members to believe it. It wont be surprising tomorrow if you say Japan is next to India. Regarding my issue, I will take care of it. I asked for a very simple favor...provide me with their landline number...you feel this is a belligerent housewife attitude, no problems...it reflects that you have this attitude.

What are your credentials man? You are questioning mine....what are your credentials.....please answer....I have declared my number and everything...I am not like you...who hides behind a curtain.....

If you are just an employee...please provide me with their numbers....Why dont you......I want to nab them......What stops you.....

(13-06-2013, 10:58 PM)siby Wrote:
(13-06-2013, 04:52 PM)mtplusqa Wrote: It is very clear from that chat record I posted that he was indeed about to pay. He did not pay because he was a cheat. You claim you work for SMGC. Provide me with their landline numbers. You "claimed" that you are in touch with SP. He is cutting my call. If you are in touch with him, ask him to respond to me. It is a basic courtesy which I guess can be expected from you. There is no need to be a sarpanch. My chat conversations are more than enough proof that SGMC is a fraud company. Just do one favor....ask him to respond to me.....

It seems you do not understand what I am saying... I am saying that I am just an employee in SMGC getting paid on time and my original post was regarding the companies I worked for or working for who pay on time and good rates. I joined this company based on the reference from a former colleague who worked here. It was a personal post and my opinions were personal and I clearly stated that only those interested can approach them. Now, regarding the contact details, I am only as literate as you are about the company and to be frank if they stop paying my salary next month or stop responding to me, I will be in the same situation as you are now. So, just stop this nonsense and address your post to SMGC or Shivaprasad or whoever. As for me, I am not interested in your personal catfights and the chat record that you showed between a few individuals is of no significance to anyone as it does not specify the credentials of the individuals. SMGC has its official website and chat ID for their company and the XYZ client who you are in direct contact with should also be having an official chat ID and e-mail, and it is obvious that you should be using the official channels and chat IDs to resolve your issues instead of brokering a deal with middlemen, so that you can proceed legally against the company. So if you are clean and honest and you have got the facts right, post all the evidence that you have got in the forum for all members to see instead of posting half-baked gossips like belligerent housewives. Please tell everybody in the forum who the client is and who are the middlemen and brokers who you approached to resolve this issue and the progress so far. I am sure you will not be violating the HIPAA agreement that you may have signed, if that is what you are so afraid of.

To all the forum members, this guy Siby has said...."t was a personal post and my opinions were personal and I clearly stated that only those interested can approach them. Now, regarding the contact details, I am only as literate as you are about the company and to be frank if they stop paying my salary next month or stop responding to me, I will be in the same situation as you are now"

Just provide me with their landline numbers....as you claimed you get calls from their landline everyday....rest I will take care.....

(14-06-2013, 01:28 AM)mtplusqa Wrote: Your rant does not prove a point. It only proves that something is wrong with you. It takes no intelligence to understand this. Regarding the "belligerent housewives", for me you are no less than a middleman who announces on the forum and you want all the members to believe it. It wont be surprising tomorrow if you say Japan is next to India. Regarding my issue, I will take care of it. I asked for a very simple favor...provide me with their landline number...you feel this is a belligerent housewife attitude, no problems...it reflects that you have this attitude.

What are your credentials man? You are questioning mine....what are your credentials.....please answer....I have declared my number and everything...I am not like you...who hides behind a curtain.....

If you are just an employee...please provide me with their numbers....Why dont you......I want to nab them......What stops you.....

To all the forum members, this guy Siby has said...."t was a personal post and my opinions were personal and I clearly stated that only those interested can approach them. Now, regarding the contact details, I am only as literate as you are about the company and to be frank if they stop paying my salary next month or stop responding to me, I will be in the same situation as you are now"

Just provide me with their landline numbers....as you claimed you get calls from their landline everyday....rest I will take care.....

This is Siby's post....

"In regards to formatting doubts or new specifications from the client, I can easily reach Shiva Prasad via the cell phone number that I have provided in my post or SMGC yahoo contact ID which is active 24/7 and keeps updating me about file status, and in fact a person from the office calls up to inform me about stat jobs on Sundays or during off hours and tells me to log in to clear them. "

Provide me with their landline number or Yahoo chat id if you have........

(14-06-2013, 01:28 AM)mtplusqa Wrote: Your rant does not prove a point. It only proves that something is wrong with you. It takes no intelligence to understand this. Regarding the "belligerent housewives", for me you are no less than a middleman who announces on the forum and you want all the members to believe it. It wont be surprising tomorrow if you say Japan is next to India. Regarding my issue, I will take care of it. I asked for a very simple favor...provide me with their landline number...you feel this is a belligerent housewife attitude, no problems...it reflects that you have this attitude.

This is Siby's post....

"In regards to formatting doubts or new specifications from the client, I can easily reach Shiva Prasad via the cell phone number that I have provided in my post or SMGC yahoo contact ID which is active 24/7 and keeps updating me about file status, and in fact a person from the office calls up to inform me about stat jobs on Sundays or during off hours and tells me to log in to clear them. "

Provide me with their landline number or Yahoo chat id if you have........

@ admin....he is writing Ramayan and Mahabharat....but not providing numbers or anything....is it ethical

@ forum members....if you are working for a company which has not paid many guys.......is not it your responsibility to get to the bottom of this.....95% companies in India are genuine.....in most cases......5% are odd........when you feel there is something wrong, wont you get to the bottom of this....today I am victimized..tomm, it could be you....I have posted 95% evidence......at the very most, if anyone wants to know....I can forward the emails......I cannot create another secernate10@yahoo.com......this thumb rule, everyone must be knowing by now......
@mtplusqa... it seems you have formed an opinion that I am having a hotline with that company.. Now, to clear the air, I told "I am as literate as you are about the contact details", which means I only know the contact details that I was provided when I joined the company and you must also have received the same. SMGC has its official chat ID for clearing doubts on account specs and others and I get a prompt response 24/7 even at 12 midnight. Now with regards to contacting Shiva prasad, on rare occasions when I really need to contact him regarding client feedback or low work volumes, I contact him on his mobile, which is provided in my post and he responds immediately and rectifies the problem. Other than that, as long as I am getting my salary on time, I am not bothered whether Shiva Prasad is an earthling or an alien from Mars with his office in some UFO hovering in the space (You should see MIB 2 - it relaxes you a lot). And regarding companies cheating you.. you must be aware that the glorious Heartland in Bangalore did not pay a lot of MTs and HBT their salary for 6 months before going bust.
(14-06-2013, 03:07 AM)siby Wrote: @mtplusqa... it seems you have formed an opinion that I am having a hotline with that company.. Now, to clear the air, I told "I am as literate as you are about the contact details", which means I only know the contact details that I was provided when I joined the company and you must also have received the same. SMGC has its official chat ID for clearing doubts on account specs and others and I get a prompt response 24/7 even at 12 midnight. Now with regards to contacting Shiva prasad, on rare occasions when I really need to contact him regarding client feedback or low work volumes, I contact him on his mobile, which is provided in my post and he responds immediately and rectifies the problem. Other than that, as long as I am getting my salary on time, I am not bothered whether Shiva Prasad is an earthling or an alien from Mars with his office in some UFO hovering in the space (You should see MIB 2 - it relaxes you a lot). And regarding companies cheating you.. you must be aware that the glorious Heartland in Bangalore did not pay a lot of MTs and HBT their salary for 6 months before going bust.

I have been requesting you to provide me with their landline number or Yahoo chat id on which you communicate. That is all I request.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good rates - general transcription work Immediate Requirement AnnGeneralTrans 1 7,107 11-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Last Post: fsrussel
  Need Companies/HBT for Offline Work avisheksam 0 5,477 07-04-2017, 09:56 PM
Last Post: avisheksam
Rainbow LOTS OF OPENING WITH NEW MLS PLAN (NUANCE) (BEST SALARY STRUCTURE IN THE INDUSTRY) VRSED 0 5,685 10-03-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: VRSED
  Looking for Companies for Vendorship for 200 mins Per Day avisheksam 1 4,500 03-02-2017, 08:30 AM
Last Post: eHealthCare-IT
  MT/QC URGENT REQUIREMENT- THE BEST OF THE BEST spectrawhiz 5 11,298 15-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Last Post: karthiga27