• Welcome to MT Forum!
  • India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failure to Install Windows XP in new laptops
Hi,
I am Shri, i recently bought a new lappy i.e. Dell Vostro 2520 model, i have tried to install Windows XP in it, but unfortunately everything got installed except the Audio drivers, which is not installing and showing an error message like cant be installed in this system. i have downloaded several audio drivers from the Dell site, but cannot be installed. It only works in Windows 7.
Some said that Windows XP is not going to work on new laptops or systems, bcos it is going to be banned from 2014. But still i hope that there may be some chances of installing XP in my Dell Vostro 2520 model.
Please if there is someone who cud fix my problem and who has gone through the same trouble as i am facing and still get it done with the XP, then please suggest me the link or provide me the perfect driver, which i can install. I wud be very grateful, if anybody can help me resolve this issue. You can contact me on this number # 9908 21 9698.

Did you try DriverMax? Get it from their website: http://www.drivermax.com/

Let it scan and show the drivers need to be update. Free version allows only one or two free updates. Do not install all the drivers it shows. Just select the audio driver only and update. See if this solves your problem.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.

(29-11-2013, 10:22 PM)admin Wrote: Did you try DriverMax? Get it from their website: http://www.drivermax.com/

Let it scan and show the drivers need to be update. Free version allows only one or two free updates. Do not install all the drivers it shows. Just select the audio driver only and update. See if this solves your problem.

Thanks Admin, i will check it out and see if this link helps me or not, but right now my lappy is not with me, but i did send the link to my bro-in-law who is having my lappy, he will check and tell me.
I will let you know if it is done successfully.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows XP themt10@gmail.com 3 3,718 20-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Last Post: mt4life
  Windows XP and Office 2003 Keyboard Shortcuts dhanu 1 5,467 09-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Last Post: rockyarora