Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would appreciate some help here....
Hi

Recently I was discussing something with one of my friends and we got into an argument over x cpl with spaces and x cpl without spaces. Then I decided to ask and see if anyone could enlighten me about this. Suppose if A got paid 5 cpl without spaces and B got paid 3 cpl with space. What exactly are A and B being paid? Who benefits better? I feel B gets the better benefit since his calculations are with space included.

Would appreciate if anyone could clarify this. I have bet a special cup of tea (with spices) that 3 cpl would benefit better. Hope I do not lose.

Thanks in advance.
Regarding the difference in cpl, please do not bother (not that I ever see anybody bother for that matter) answering. I got my information and won my cup of tea.

No thanks to anyone.
(29-01-2014, 07:34 AM)themt10@gmail.com Wrote: Regarding the difference in cpl, please do not bother (not that I ever see anybody bother for that matter) answering. I got my information and won my cup of tea.

No thanks to anyone.

So, which is better A or B?
As for your spiced tea we have been having it daily a number of times a day during the current cold. "No thank you." We use Everest Tea masala. What is ur brand? I bet u have not tried anything equivalent to my daughter's "masala" tea which other than masala is laced with hidden demands like vacating the PC in the middle of my work for her, to enjoy the tea, and then take Happy for a walk.
Gurmeet,

Why does it not come as a surprise that you would be the only one to respond? The aam aadmi, read aam MT likes reading but not responding. Explains the state of India today. All watching but no participation, though I have to admit that there are a couple of active guys here, one of them being Siby, though very rare.

Yes, I love masala tea or "espesal chai", particularly made the North Indian way. Yes again, nothing that goes down the throat in cold weather like a cuppa espesal tea or cups.

Happy? Good to hear you already have a replacement.
"Which is better A or B". You forgot to answer.

As for Happy this thread is continued in the appropriate section of this forum under Lounge.
Continued my answer to themt10@gmail.com topic Would appreciate some help here....
"Happy" came three months before Bozo crossed The Rainbow Bridge due to all kind of problems with failing immunity caused by kidney calculi. No vet hospital here or in the near vicinity for nephrology surgery/treatment. For the fact, except for a pvt one, no vet hospital here has even the basics of an x-ray/ultrasound. Homeopathy just prolonged the inevitable. Happy too is an abandoned male adult German Spitz who comforted me out of my gloom. For a companion pet I only like abandoned adult male German Spitz and Happy the quiet & content football is the fourth. Abandoned because owners (or rakhshas) do not want to spend on their injuries/medical care for which these owners themselves are responsible. Other than the initial treatment, local vets are not happy with me as I do not fall intro their trap for annual vaccinations of an adult companion pet that does not have any bite marks or for all their displayed wares of kibbles, etc. These combo vaccines carry deadly adjuvants that do more harm than good by compromising the immunity of an adult companion pet.
(07-02-2014, 09:12 PM)gspal Wrote: "Which is better A or B". You forgot to answer.

As for Happy this thread is continued in the appropriate section of this forum under Lounge.

Sorry, I did forget.

Apparently cpl without spacing is approximately 30% to 35% less than cpl with spacing. Got it from a fairly reliable source.

So you can image MTs doing work, direct or otherwise, getting screw** if they are earning cpl without space. But my personal philosophy is, you get **rewed anyway with cpl with space, so what the hell.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Help..!!! Ram 3 6,206 10-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Ram
  eScription Help Needed In Catching TLs And Managers soapnote 0 3,156 16-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Last Post: soapnote
  Who is Siby ? check his stats here kaushalkamlesh 3 7,902 25-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Last Post: admin