• Welcome to MT Forum!
  • India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help
Hi Everybody

I am new to this forum and from Chennai. worked as in-house MT, editor, Account Executive for 4 years, currently doing HBT for a US client offline account. could somebody enlighten me about ASR files and Escription platform please. What do I need to go online. I've got a toddler to look after so joining a company for orientation is not possible. TIA

(28-01-2014, 11:32 AM)Naqeeb Wrote: Hi Everybody

I am new to this forum and from Chennai. worked as in-house MT, editor, Account Executive for 4 years, currently doing HBT for a US client offline account. could somebody enlighten me about ASR files and Escription platform please. What do I need to go online. I've got a toddler to look after so joining a company for orientation is not possible. TIA

Download System requirement for All Escription Platforms.xls (it is a MS Office 2003 excel file) of 26 KB at http://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp#dir=GjQW54wo. U would need to become a free member of 4shared to download or upload.