• Welcome to MT Forum!
  • India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transcription Software
Have you heard of the software Centricity and Catalyst? Doctors offices who are using this software claim they do not need a transcriptionist.

With your message I thought that they are voice recognition softwares, but with a google search I found that Centricity is a medical record management software developed by GE.  I didn't find anything about Catalyst.  These are basically EMR management softwares and I don't think they harm the MT profession.

More about Centricity: http://www.gehealthcare.com/usen/hit/pro...index.html

There is Nuance/Dragon software is best voice transcription spftware. It's been around for quite a while. I have not used it recently but hopefully it has improved. If your podcasts are very well and carefully spoken it might work. The problem arises when it comes across words that sound alike but aren't, so you have to proofread the results very carefully.

Yeah Dragon software very good voice transcription software, i did used its. But its not too helpful compared to transcription services.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VRS software kerun 0 1,362 09-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Last Post: kerun
Thumbs Up Ruby Transcription info homosapien 1 3,661 28-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Last Post: QAofrepute
Thumbs Up Software Crisis rishibasil2003 5 8,681 27-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Last Post: naveen
  Voice Recognition Software for Medical Transcription purpose at Sale rajesh9aug 1 3,384 25-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Last Post: admin
Lightbulb VR Software mtdata 11 14,028 22-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Last Post: jutamaro