Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
General Transcription
Hi,
I am looking for reliable part-time & full-time home based general transcribers who can work with me on an as-needed basis.
Qualifications:
• Must have at least 1 year experience working as a transcriptionist
• With excellent English grammar/punctuation skills
• Must have your own PC with stable Internet
• With a minimum typing speed of 65 Words Per Minute
• MUST HAVE YOUR OWN PAN CARD & STATE BANK OF INDIA ACCOUNT, either Current or Savings. I can only send you payments through SBI online banking. So please do not apply if you don't have a SBI account. Payment will be bi-weekly.
• MS Word 2000 or higher
• Must be online on IM/YM while working on the file so I can know the status of the file
This is a part-time position which can lead to a full-time job if you can consistently produce good quality transcripts. Turnaround time would depend on the file I will be assigning, but it's usually a 24-hour TAT. Make sure that you can submit the full transcript on the given TAT. STRICTLY NO PAYMENT FOR LATE SUBMISSION. You should be responsible for submitting the files on time. We are doing business here.
You should proofread your transcript once again after transcribing before submitting it to me (listening to the whole file again and going over the file for blanks, misheards, and misspelled words). I need client-ready transcripts.
FOR GENERAL TRANSCRIPTION:
RATE FOR CLIENT-READY (TRANS-EDIT) TRANSCRIPTS:
INR 650 per 60-minute file (I can give you a higher rate if you can consistently produce good transcripts)
I will pay you INR 375 if your transcript is not that good but at least acceptable.
**NO PAYMENT FOR EXTREMELY BAD QUALITY TRANSCRIPTS**
**STRICTLY NO PAYMENT FOR LATE TRANSCRIPTS**
Please read everything before submitting your application. If you meet all the qualifications, please send your resume to Richard.uc82@yahoo.ca. Don't forget to include your availability and YM account.
Thank you
You are paying jut Rs. 650 for client-ready 60-minute work Huh Are you kidding Smile

Looking at your email, I assume that you are from Canada, right?

Okay....here normal pay is usually around Re.1/line for transcription and around Rs.1.60 and above for a client-ready line.

Pay is calculated based on lines, not on time count.

What you say fellow members Big Grin
(21-12-2010, 01:24 PM)infogenexscribe Wrote: Hi,
I am looking for reliable part-time & full-time home based general transcribers who can work with me on an as-needed basis.
Qualifications:
• Must have at least 1 year experience working as a transcriptionist
• With excellent English grammar/punctuation skills
• Must have your own PC with stable Internet
• With a minimum typing speed of 65 Words Per Minute
• MUST HAVE YOUR OWN PAN CARD & STATE BANK OF INDIA ACCOUNT, either Current or Savings. I can only send you payments through SBI online banking. So please do not apply if you don't have a SBI account. Payment will be bi-weekly.
• MS Word 2000 or higher
• Must be online on IM/YM while working on the file so I can know the status of the file
This is a part-time position which can lead to a full-time job if you can consistently produce good quality transcripts. Turnaround time would depend on the file I will be assigning, but it's usually a 24-hour TAT. Make sure that you can submit the full transcript on the given TAT. STRICTLY NO PAYMENT FOR LATE SUBMISSION. You should be responsible for submitting the files on time. We are doing business here.
You should proofread your transcript once again after transcribing before submitting it to me (listening to the whole file again and going over the file for blanks, misheards, and misspelled words). I need client-ready transcripts.
FOR GENERAL TRANSCRIPTION:
RATE FOR CLIENT-READY (TRANS-EDIT) TRANSCRIPTS:
INR 650 per 60-minute file (I can give you a higher rate if you can consistently produce good transcripts)
I will pay you INR 375 if your transcript is not that good but at least acceptable.
**NO PAYMENT FOR EXTREMELY BAD QUALITY TRANSCRIPTS**
**STRICTLY NO PAYMENT FOR LATE TRANSCRIPTS**
Please read everything before submitting your application. If you meet all the qualifications, please send your resume to Richard.uc82@yahoo.ca. Don't forget to include your availability and YM account.
Thank you

Hi

Give me Re.1 per line for transcription. As you are very strict, more than a client, (as per the conditions you mentioned) take care of QA work at your end. Don't give minute-count payments to fellow Indians. Believe me, you will not run the show. Even if your payment is genuine, people will not turn up. Its my friendly suggestion, please don't mind.
plz mail me details, i am interested and wanted to work part time.
My two cent? Very high/strict requirements with very low pay.

Want to work from home? Simply go to Cripton.com and get paid twice as much ie Rs 20 per minute audio...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 250 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 680 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  WANTED GENERAL TRANSCRIPTION DIRECT UPLOAD MTs AND PROOFERS VASANTH MEDI-TRANS 0 1,828 13-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Last Post: VASANTH MEDI-TRANS
  Teams/Small Vendors Needed for Multiple Transcription Languages mtguru 0 1,783 30-12-2021, 10:31 PM
Last Post: mtguru
  General Transcriptionist needed Nellore Scribes 1 6,233 08-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Nellore Scribes