Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Nuance up for sale
I just chanced upon this interesting article which suggests so.

Nuance’s $250 million 2027 Convertible Notes redemption is either a signal of an imminent buyout or a red herring.

If one read between the lines and disregarded the noise during Monday's earnings, a very interesting event was announced which could signal a buyout is on the horizon: Nuance is calling back all of their $250 million, 2027 Convertible Notes (at 2.7%).

It is my belief that the redemption of these notes is in anticipation of a buyout in the near future. It would help the acquirer save over $50 million from the convertible liability if the company is bought for over $23.36 per share.

A buyout offer is on the table and calling back the debt will save the future acquirer ~$50 million from a debt to share convert.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2418935-...ption-baby
Who gives a damn?

They could go universal or global or set up in the next galaxy but I will still be looking forward to my next paycheck in Indian Rupees.

Instead, I would be pleased if you could cheer me up if you had some interesting bloopers or anything unbelievable also so I can go ha, ha, ha Big Grin instead of Undecided. All of us MTs could do with something to laugh at, if only for a moment.

No offense buddy.
(16-08-2014, 05:27 PM)arnieroy Wrote: I just chanced upon this interesting article which suggests so.

Nuance’s $250 million 2027 Convertible Notes redemption is either a signal of an imminent buyout or a red herring.

If one read between the lines and disregarded the noise during Monday's earnings, a very interesting event was announced which could signal a buyout is on the horizon: Nuance is calling back all of their $250 million, 2027 Convertible Notes (at 2.7%).

It is my belief that the redemption of these notes is in anticipation of a buyout in the near future. It would help the acquirer save over $50 million from the convertible liability if the company is bought for over $23.36 per share.

A buyout offer is on the table and calling back the debt will save the future acquirer ~$50 million from a debt to share convert.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2418935-...ption-baby

Good. Nuance has become a Nuisance through their Indian franchisees out to make a fast buck at the expense of their Indian MTs.
Wink 
(20-09-2014, 05:21 PM)jutamaro Wrote: Dodgy
Hope new take over (Samsung) is not sooo..... Quality frantic!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Used MT Foot Pedal for sale, Rs.450.00 Mavrash 0 4,846 29-09-2017, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Mavrash
  Nuance and Its vendors transmys 4 14,647 21-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Last Post: sparapatineni
  Nuance Gimmicks with all Vendors BeAlertGuys 2 7,803 07-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: MTFORSURE
  Nuance now cutting .25 per blank hbtseeker7 0 3,152 31-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Last Post: hbtseeker7