• Welcome to MT Forum!
  • India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Smile

I have just signed up to this forum. I wrk frm home currently but would prefer in-house transcriptionShy

The main reason for me joining here is to hunt for openings available to me. Currently, I am working for Decipher Health Solutions on EditScript MT 9. I have worked prior to this on Dictaphone platform too. I would be open to learning other platforms too.

ThanksSmile

Francis F. Rodrigues

(05-09-2014, 12:28 PM)frodfran925mt Wrote: Hi Smile

I have just signed up to this forum. I wrk frm home currently but would prefer in-house transcriptionShy

The main reason for me joining here is to hunt for openings available to me. Currently, I am working for Decipher Health Solutions on EditScript MT 9. I have worked prior to this on Dictaphone platform too. I would be open to learning other platforms too.

ThanksSmile

Francis F. Rodrigues

Sir, I can help you with home based work by making night shift available to you from the company that I have been working satisfactorily for the last 4 years . If interested, please forward your resume to kovai53@yahoo.com. You will need not undergo any test. You will be directly absorbed to the company immediately if you have sufficient experience.

Best wishes!

Regards,
Rajavelu. S

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie - Need HBT deepavishnu 8 10,044 05-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Last Post: sunny_p
  Hello Newbie to the forum sbaquar 0 2,057 05-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Last Post: sbaquar
  Newbie here. First post ever! Hopeful 1 2,702 23-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Last Post: sridhar