Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Smile

I have just signed up to this forum. I wrk frm home currently but would prefer in-house transcriptionShy

The main reason for me joining here is to hunt for openings available to me. Currently, I am working for Decipher Health Solutions on EditScript MT 9. I have worked prior to this on Dictaphone platform too. I would be open to learning other platforms too.

ThanksSmile

Francis F. Rodrigues
(05-09-2014, 12:28 PM)frodfran925mt Wrote: Hi Smile

I have just signed up to this forum. I wrk frm home currently but would prefer in-house transcriptionShy

The main reason for me joining here is to hunt for openings available to me. Currently, I am working for Decipher Health Solutions on EditScript MT 9. I have worked prior to this on Dictaphone platform too. I would be open to learning other platforms too.

ThanksSmile

Francis F. Rodrigues

Sir, I can help you with home based work by making night shift available to you from the company that I have been working satisfactorily for the last 4 years . If interested, please forward your resume to kovai53@yahoo.com. You will need not undergo any test. You will be directly absorbed to the company immediately if you have sufficient experience.

Best wishes!

Regards,
Rajavelu. S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie - Need HBT deepavishnu 8 19,819 05-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Last Post: sunny_p
  Hello Newbie to the forum sbaquar 0 4,108 05-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Last Post: sbaquar
  Newbie here. First post ever! Hopeful 1 6,046 23-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Last Post: sridhar