Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day Night work for Vendors end to end process for 300 min daily for SR and Non SR
Thumbs Up 

Dear Members,

Blue Matrix is looking forward for the reliable Group/Team/Unit for 24/7 work available of SR and Non SR, should have the good exposure of Hospital Account with 25+ Dictators.

The Group/Team/Unit should consist of 5+years well experienced Team members with good exposure of handling tough, moderate and easy dictations. Initially can start up with 300 minutes daily and then can increase the line count as per the capacity

Should take the responsibility of  MT/QA level and DU level for SR as this is end to end process.

Kindly take a note only reliable, genuine and well established can apply. 

Female Vendors can also apply and will be given more preference to start up with good business and flourish themselves by taking advantage of this opportunity.

Kindly mail me the Portfolio at varsha.hingmire@bluematrixit.com or can call at 8983078009 or can add me at yahoo varsha.hingmire@yahoo.com

visit the website www.bluematrixit.com

Warm Regards,
Varsha
Blue Matrix
(15-01-2015, 05:50 PM)Varsha.M.Hingmire Wrote: Greetings!

I am a female vendor, who fulfills criteria desired by you. I have 15 years experience working in this field and have worked with some of the best US hospitals. Please let me know rates on offer and  shift timings to proceed, as I prefer to work from home.

Dear Members,

Blue Matrix is looking forward for the reliable Group/Team/Unit for 24/7 work available of SR and Non SR, should have the good exposure of Hospital Account with 25+ Dictators.

The Group/Team/Unit should consist of 5+years well experienced Team members with good exposure of handling tough, moderate and easy dictations. Initially can start up with 300 minutes daily and then can increase the line count as per the capacity

Should take the responsibility of  MT/QA level and DU level for SR as this is end to end process.

Kindly take a note only reliable, genuine and well established can apply. 

Female Vendors can also apply and will be given more preference to start up with good business and flourish themselves by taking advantage of this opportunity.

Kindly mail me the Portfolio at varsha.hingmire@bluematrixit.com or can call at 8983078009 or can add me at yahoo varsha.hingmire@yahoo.com

visit the website www.bluematrixit.com

Warm Regards,
Varsha
Blue Matrix
Kindly mention your mail ID, contact number, your name and location so that I can contact you for the further discussion as you are female vendor I am looking forward for working with female vendor and give them opportunity as they are very honest and much dedicated towards work.

Regards,
Varsha
(21-02-2015, 01:08 PM)Varsha.M.Hingmire Wrote: Kindly mention your mail ID, contact number, your name and location so that I can contact you for the further discussion as you are female vendor I am looking forward for working with female vendor and give them opportunity as they are very honest and much dedicated towards work.

Regards,
Varsha

Hi Varsha, 

Please mail us your CV and the amount of work you can handle to hr.ninfotech@gmail.com and we will mail you the details about the account, payments details, etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teams/Small Vendors Needed for Multiple Transcription Languages mtguru 0 1,185 30-12-2021, 10:57 PM
Last Post: mtguru
  Looking for Vendors (medium sized) - To do Transcription Work binump 5 15,178 16-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Last Post: binump
  Need a team for 5000 lines per day Unies Info Services 2 10,158 30-10-2017, 10:21 AM
Last Post: eHealthCare-IT
  Vendors needed for General Transcrption work binump 1 6,723 11-07-2017, 06:15 AM
Last Post: fsrussel
  Urgent basis ...Vendors for offline account/Dayshift work... anandfrancis 0 6,710 10-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Last Post: anandfrancis