Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All, Bangalore based company looking for MT projects
Hello All, I am a Director of a BPO company based in Bangalore. We have worked on many data processing, proof reading and data conversion projects. Currently, interested in MT projects for 10-30 staff. We haven't yet worked on MT yet, but know the process. Would like to get trained along with our team and start new MT work. Please contact me if you have any project/work for us.

Thanks!
Hi,

Leave your contact details to get in touch.

Regards,
Hello,

Thanks for replying.

Please share the complete details @ rupeshshetty86@gmail.com & manuchatra@gmail.com

We would like to discuss soon.

Rgrds,
Rupesh
(28-01-2015, 04:39 PM)MTFORSURE Wrote: Hi,

Leave your contact details to get in touch.

Regards,
Hi,

I am looking forward to render my transcription services/skills acquired over a time span of 15 years to good and steady clients with good pay rates.  I have worked on both offline as well as Escription clients.  I am primarily looking for steady work in daytime.  I am based in New Delhi.

If things go well and are monetarily beneficial, I can move forward with building a team and sharing a long-term relationship with serious people/clients in the industry.

You can get in touch with me at srs.qamt@gmail.com

Regards,

S. K. Srivastav
(26-01-2015, 08:59 PM)rupeshshetty Wrote: Hello All, I am a Director of a BPO company based in Bangalore. We have worked on many data processing, proof reading and data conversion projects. Currently, interested in MT projects for 10-30 staff. We haven't yet worked on MT yet, but know the process. Would like to get trained along with our team and start new MT work. Please contact me if you have any project/work for us.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am Mahesh from Hassan, Karnataka. Add me in your yohoo chat "mahesh_pbr" we can discuss about work in chat.

Thank you & Good Luck on you venture.

Mahesh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Vendors (medium sized) - To do Transcription Work binump 5 15,100 16-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Last Post: binump
  Looking for small team Unies Info Services 0 4,815 05-06-2017, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Unies Info Services
  Looking for Vendorship trans_type 2 6,914 17-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Last Post: smartguyravi
  Looking for Vendorship work both Offline and Online Vaishnavi Info-Business 0 4,238 15-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Vaishnavi Info-Business
  Looking for Vendorship Vaishnavi Info-Business 0 3,385 11-05-2017, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Vaishnavi Info-Business