• Welcome to MT Forum!
  • India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hii, Plz Introduce UrSelf Here!!!
I am Gurmeet S. Pal from Lucknow, U.P. I am also a member of www.pcworkathome.in.

After over 21 years in the accounting arena in various industries including an MNC, all in the National Capital Region, I took to medical trancription on shifting to Lucknow because I liked the subject not necessarily the dictators (most of whom I think should undergo a training in medical dictation especially articulation) I have come across in my two years as a full-time employee in two local units here . Having trained myself to work entirely on my own listening ability, I have now shifted to working from home and thereby avoid commuting about 40 Km up-and-down on my two-wheeler in this lawless State's traffic. Post training, the two units I had worked for had work only in the field of musculoskeletal/orthopedics and psychological evaluations that they did for pain clinics in CA. Not to loose touch with other interesting body systems I am now using my time at home to redo the BMT & AMT, and some acquired tough dictations regarding the same.  I am also doing dictations downloaded on daily basis from the ftp site of www.andhrascribe.com.  I am looking for home based medical transcription work. Please contact me for a brief resume.
Do not ever be taken in or dream of becoming a home-based medical transcriber fresh after training. At least not until you have had 2-3 years full-time office-based experience in multispecialties.

hi iam kavudevi iam a MBBS student. i just trained as medical transcriptionist. could any one help me in finding part time HBT

Hi kavudevi:

Welcome to MTChat.  You can contact Mr. Sameer for part-time work.  Contact him at sameer@mtchat.net.  If you don't get any reply, just let me know, so that I can call him.

Hi everyone,

My name is Libertine and I have been in the business of medical transcription for 3 years now.  I am interested in home based transcription.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks! Smile

hi i am from philippines, i have been working as a medical transcriptionist for 2 years. i am looking for partime jobs for home-based mt.

Hi,
          I am M. Shiva Krishna and I have been in this field for the past two and a half years.  I really love this profession and am looking forward to take up home based transcription.

Hi I am prem and I have 8 years experience of medical transcription, recently working in IDS Infotect Ltd and also doing proofing home based work from India's best medical transcription company Focus Infosys India Ltd, Bangalore as well.........

My email ID is prem297in@yahoo.com.

Hi,

I am Nadeem.  I have an experience of 8 years and am now working as QA for SEER Data Med, Hyderabad.

Hey, this is swarup K.C. all the way frm Biratnagar, Nepal i've been working in this profession since roughly 3.5 years, and currnetly working in Miracle TechnoCraft, Biratnagar, Nepal!

Welcome to All.

@Swarup
Nice to see you at MT Chat from Nepal. Smile