Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
home based MT job
Hi,
    Home based MT job
We are a team of 4 QA's, due to heavy load, we are looking for few home transcriptions who can work from 6a.m to 2 p.m.
We are not looking for any experience, you just have to undergo a test, we will send u 4 audio files, you have to transcribe it and mail to us, if u clear the test then from the very next day u will get the work, payment will be made based on the number of lines you transcribe every month, to begin with we can pay u RS 0.60 / line with 92% accuracy.

For any quarries and details u can mail us @ jeeteshkumar@gmail.com
Contact no: 91 - 9886442966
Hai,
Im srinath, i have completed training, im comfortable with the work, i would like to work for your offer, if you like please send me the test files. Please contact me at srinathmclaren@gmail.com
@Srinath

If they are watching this thread, you can get a reply.  I advise you to mail them directly to get immediate reply.
Hi,

I am interested for the same. I have a good two plus years of experience as a full-time & plz find attached my resume on the ID that you have mentioned here and let me know that when should I can give the test.
Harender Singh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 513 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 745 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
  Looking for job... oboy 0 2,713 09-09-2020, 11:11 AM
Last Post: oboy
  SPD Solutions looking for home based Medical Transcriptionists espidihr 5 11,384 04-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Last Post: espidihr
Rainbow Assamese: Home Based General Transcription ETTranscriptionServices 0 2,265 14-08-2020, 12:33 AM