Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best antivirus software
Hi,

Recently my PC was affected with USB virus and I had to format my PC.  I want to know from my fellow MTs which antivirus software is best.  It must be free.
Use AVG Free version. I am using it for the last three years and I never come across a situation where I was affected with virus.

You can get it free @ http://free.grisoft.com/doc/downloads-pr.../0?prd=aff

Also use AVG Antispyware along with it.  There is a free edition also.

Get it @  http://free.grisoft.com/doc/downloads-pr.../0?prd=asf
I also goes with AVG, its not heavy thats why don't affect system spped.
(13-03-2008, 03:03 PM)latha Wrote: Hi,

Recently my PC was affected with USB virus and I had to format my PC.  I want to know from my fellow MTs which antivirus software is best.  It must be free.
AVG 9 free edition is an antivirus plus antispyware. However, to keep the file limited in size, once or twice a week pl click at Tools > Advance Settings > Manage and then click at Delete Temporary Update Files. After that run CC Cleaner. While installing do not click at LinkScanner and Identity Protection as these programs hog your memory resources.

Do not ever be taken in or dream of becoming a home-based medical transcriber fresh after training. At least not until you have had 2-3 years full-time office-based experience in multispecialties.
Try Panda Cloud antivirus.

Look up here for the best antivirus, antispyware programs.
Use AVG internet security, that's the best and #1 now-a-days
(11-11-2013, 02:56 AM)jutamaro Wrote:

Look up here for the best antivirus, antispyware programs.

http://filesflame.blogspot.in/search/lab...-results=7 is not working or disclosing anything now.
Has anybody tried the FREE NaMo antivirus?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most Popular Transcription Software Team Texdora 0 5,833 23-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Team Texdora
  Medipro software. Anbumozhi 2 12,277 06-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Last Post: steplink
  Need FTP software shravani 4 14,959 22-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Last Post: steplink
  MT software for UK/AUS mt4life 1 8,197 04-02-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: mt4life
  Free FTP software gspal 0 5,726 01-08-2009, 12:56 AM
Last Post: gspal