• Welcome to MT Forum!
  • India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mozilla FireFox Crashing
Since the month of September I have been having problems with FireFox. Earlier I had version 3.6 and when it started crashing I moved to version 7.0.1 yet it keeps crashing when reading mail on Yahoo or visiting Facebook and many other sites. All my plugins are updated as verified by FF yet it crashes. My o/s is Windows XP SP2 professional version 2002 on a single core AMD Athlon 64 3200+ processor. I have AVG Free 2012 Antivirus and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. I also use Examine 32 for search on my drives while doing medical transcription. I am using Chrome 14 as backup but this is a memory hogger for my 1GB SDRAM.

Internet Explorer 8 kills my QL 2005 and IE6 is very insecure with Google not supporting it.

Any other members having the same problem? Mozilla Support expects all FF users to be expert in systems Dodgy
Do not ever be taken in or dream of becoming a home-based medical transcriber fresh after training. At least not until you have had 2-3 years full-time office-based experience in multispecialties.

I think I have found the solution to the problem of FF crashing. One needs to disable the AVG Safe Search extension via Options > Manage Add-Ons. It is not crashing now. Of course one needs to also check as to whether your plug-ins are up to date by visiting https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/. I am using Windows XP SP2 Professional version 2002, MSI 7207 motherboard and AMD Athlon 64 3200+ processor. Now I hope my favorite FF browser continues to serve me as earlier. I have version 7.0.1 installed and running.
Do not ever be taken in or dream of becoming a home-based medical transcriber fresh after training. At least not until you have had 2-3 years full-time office-based experience in multispecialties.

hello....
i think this may occurs in your system my install more application software ...by this cause your system RAM is not able to mange that applications...
it may be you system effected of virus...
you install new OS in your system and activate licence antivirus....
you can solve this problem...

Mod Note: Do not spam the forum with your links.