(17-09-2015, 06:57 PM)transmys Wrote:
(17-09-2015, 05:07 PM)Dodecan Wrote: Dear All,

From last two to three weeks, constantly these 4 companies are advertising:

1.  Spectrawhiz, Indore.

2.  BlueMatrix, Nashik/Mumbai.

3.  Kases, Coimbatore.

4.  Jaitrans, Salem.

some are few like Idata, Globe info.

Now my question is why so much of posting in this forum, reason is simple....The grass looks always greener on the other side...i hope any grass is left.

Now why I have been forced to write is, every now and then this people come out with new lucrative things, some one with 64k sal, some with 40k...c'mon guys...we are not fools to come in your trap..

Only monkeys will come for peanuts.

This shows that they do not have in-house people or their people have shown them back because of their ill-treatment.  

I wonder why people are not joining, c'mon guys come up, speak up, and lift their veil...let every one know what they are up to.

This is not to defame you or malign but repeatedly, people are getting sick of your posts.

Mind it....

There are many repeated posts from 3 or 4 companies from Coimbatore and Salem seeking MTs and Editors.  I think they are all one or may be they share accounts with each other.  Their contents are almost same and there is always no reply from their side.

I do not know what to say about IData.  They do not reveal any information except salary calculator.  They  have Canadian account on Escription.  They do not show the job queue (alt+q).  What ever is thrown at us should be done.  The person evaluating the newly joined editor is not up to the mark.  Feedback is sent only to editor.  No CC to operations manager.  We have to accept whatever they say with regard to accuracy.  Even top management is working from home.

Hi Transmys,

Agreed, there is no selective picking of jobs.  I am sure you agree this will leave a level playing field for all IDs since everyone is expected to pick the jobs in order of TAT.

Secondly, about the feedback process, there are always compared documents provided with each feedback to highlight the errors along with providing quality scores.  It is not expected that QAs agree to everything because proof of audits is provided 100% of the time.

The feedback is sent directly to the concerned QA but with a cc to a group which also includes management every single time.
No arguments. First provide complete details like account, platform, etc in the ad. Tell we will not show work queue using ALT-Q in the ad. Editors will understand what exactly it means. Escription is an old platform of nearly 11 years. Simply you are giving salary calculator and target lines.
Transys,

Can you give me a number to call ... I can answer all your queries.
Also, originally, we are diverting from Dodecan's post, so I will open up a post in our original post to continue our discussion...

Reason for Job posting:
Again, reiterating that we have some new projects that we need to urgently ramp up.
Opportunities are available for QAs and Team leads. Our policy is to provide opportunities and preference for internal recruitment and entry is possible only as a QA into our team. Based on pure merit and performance, and requirement, elevations can be expected in less than 6 months.

Hope this gives some more inputs to those you are seriously seeking a change in workplace.

For additional information, just ask for it. If no issue in postiing in this thread I can continue or we can discuss in our original post.

Regards
See now the cat is out of the bag

@Rajavarma.

Why salary or remuneration delay, 5th or max by 7th...why the delay, it is just to hold some one at Ransom, when the invoice is generated at 1st tell me how much time you need to calculate. This is just excuses to hide behind the skirt.

Truth is always stranger than fiction. This is nothing but plain fact, all these companies which I highlighted are HANDS in Gloves with each other.

Guys this is a forum, what I felt I kept on the platter, now do you have anything to defend tell me ????
Dodecan,

It is normal to feel that way if someone is affected by some company policy or the other or many of them to the point they do not want to see the facts.

Now the issue from "why so frequent job posting" has changed to "why the delay in salary".
I can't talk for other companies, but we have our reasons, I can explain to you if you would like to talk about it and listen.

Forget hiding behind or under the skirt; I urge you, well, challenge you (or anyone) to show me just one person who worked for us and resigned in the proper way (after letting us know) and did not get paid the last rupee due to him or her...
Our policy is to pay all money due to anyone who resigned (or even just vanished) within the immediate pay cycle... no waiting 30 or 45 days or 2 months. What is due should be paid - we don’t believe in keeping anyone else's money.

There are instances when QAs have left us as soon as they got their salary for the month, which is not uncommon, but we have made sure to pay the remaining due to them even if they did not ask for it.

I would like to mention that two members from this forum have contacted us, and one of them has already taken up the test.

I am thankful to them and wish more will follow and find the truth....
(18-09-2015, 07:39 PM)J D Wrote: Dodecan,

It is normal to feel that way if someone is affected by some company policy or the other or many of them to the point they do not want to see the facts.

Now the issue from "why so frequent job posting" has changed to "why the delay in salary".
I can't talk for other companies, but we have our reasons, I can explain to you if you would like to talk about it and listen.

Forget hiding behind or under the skirt; I urge you, well, challenge you (or anyone) to show me just one person who worked for us and resigned in the proper way (after letting us know) and did not get paid the last rupee due to him or her...
Our policy is to pay all money due to anyone who resigned (or even just vanished) within the immediate pay cycle... no waiting 30 or 45 days or 2 months.  What is due should be paid - we don’t believe in keeping anyone else's money.

There are instances when QAs have left us as soon as they got their salary for the month, which is not uncommon, but we have made sure to pay the remaining due to them even if they did not ask for it.

I would like to mention that two members from this forum have contacted us, and one of them has already taken up the test.

We are not commenting against any company.  It is about shabby treatment meted to MTs we share.  If I-data provides good employment ,  all members of the forum are happy.  I commented about not revealing work queue using ALT+Q.  With ALT+Q, we cannot do selective picking of job, only we can see the job list.  If I-Data flourishes we will be very happy.   In future also, members of the mtforum will share both good and bad.

Our policy is to pay all money due to anyone who resigned (or even just vanished) within the immediate pay cycle... no waiting 30 or 45 days or 2 months.  What is due should be paid - we don’t believe in keeping anyone else's money.

Hi to all MT Forum members,

I just felt "eureka." Instead of this chit chat, why don't we disclose what we are getting at present with our present companies/providers/vendors etc. so that any other members who are may be experienced/new can follow us, as we (probably 5 to 10 years of experience in this field) are doing this b........ s........... discussion.

I feel, looking this discussion, new MTs/future MTs will get negative impression.

I will start from myself.

Right now, I am getting Rs 2.40 per line for manual transcription with DU quality, but work is also challenging(work comp reports/IME reports) for a vendor who has direct US client since 6+ years.
(18-09-2015, 06:51 PM)Dodecan Wrote: See now the cat is out of the bag

@Rajavarma.

Why salary or remuneration delay, 5th or max by 7th...why the delay, it is just to hold some one at Ransom, when the invoice is generated at 1st tell me how much time you need to calculate.  This is just excuses to hide behind the skirt.

Truth is always stranger than fiction.  This is nothing but plain fact, all these companies which I highlighted are HANDS in Gloves with each other.

Guys this is a forum, what I felt I kept on the platter, now do you have anything to defend tell me ????

Hi Dodecan,

Salary date for all our staff is 7th of each month and we try to pay before that on a best effort basis. We even facilitate (corporate) salary accounts for our employees to ensure immediate salary transfers irrespective of bank holidays or weekends. This ensures salaries are received by our employees within minutes of transfer.

There are many transcription companies whose salary date is around the 7th of the month and many more companies who strictly employ people on consultant basis whose usual date is between 10th to 15th.

There may be some companies whose monthly calculation cycle is between 26th of the previous month to 25th of the current month and they may be paying salaries around 1st or 2nd of the month but we follow the 1st of the month to the last day of the month for salary calculation.

There are other logistical reasons as well, for example being in the transcription industry you very well know there is a time difference between IST and US local time. If our employees need to be paid accurately we need to generate billing to the last line which in IST timings is around the 1st of the month when we are able to generate the line count details for the full month.

I actually like your enthusiasm, you sound like you may have been hurt from employers you may have worked previously.

Please feel free to call to know more about our best practices. I am sure you will find us worth checking out!!
(18-09-2015, 07:50 PM)transmys Wrote:

We are not commenting against any company.  It is about shabby treatment meted to MTs we share.  If I-data provides good employment  ,  all members of the forum are happy.  I commented about not revealing work queue using ALT+Q.  With ALT+Q, we cannot do selective picking of job, only we can see the job list.  If I-Data flourishes we will be very happy.   In future also, members of the mtforum will share both good and bad.

I am sure you are among a minority of people who are just interested in seeing what the queue holds, but unfortunately, almost always others logged in might start looking at that information and try to use it to their advantage by logging out of the system and logging back in when their preferred physician is in line to be picked.

It is not rocket science to understand how people start behaving once such option is provided.

So, when a QA knows what is expected of him in terms of processing a certain amount of work each shift looking at the queue or not should really not matter.

If everything else in a package is comparable to the best standards in the industry then such a small thing as not being able to view the queue should not really be a deal breaker. If it is then it's not a very good judgment call!
(18-09-2015, 11:56 PM)iDataIMD Wrote:

We are not commenting against any company.  It is about shabby treatment meted to MTs we share.  If I-data provides good employment  ,  all members of the forum are happy.  I commented about not revealing work queue using ALT+Q.  With ALT+Q, we cannot do selective picking of job, only we can see the job list.  If I-Data flourishes we will be very happy.   In future also, members of the mtforum will share both good and bad.

I am sure you are among a minority of people who are just interested in seeing what the queue holds, but unfortunately, almost always others logged in might start looking at that information and try to use it to their advantage by logging out of the system and logging back in when their preferred physician is in line to be picked.

It is not rocket science to understand how people start behaving once such option is provided.

So, when a QA knows what is expected of him in terms of processing a certain amount of work each shift looking at the queue or not should really not matter.

If everything else in a package is comparable to the best standards in the industry then such a small thing as not being able to view the queue should not really be a deal breaker.  If it is then it's not a very good judgment call!
What a revelation, why did they vanish if the company is above the sky as bragged by you --------- This was said by your own J.D, please read in the above post.  Let MTs decide.  This is my last comment.

(19-09-2015, 05:49 AM)transmys Wrote:
(18-09-2015, 11:56 PM)iDataIMD Wrote:

If everything else in a package is comparable to the best standards in the industry then such a small thing as not being able to view the queue should not really be a deal breaker.  If it is then it's not a very good judgment call!
What a revelation, why did they vanish if the company is above the sky as bragged by you --------- This was said by your own J.D, please read in the above post.  Let MTs decide.  This is my last comment.

In the MT industry, it is very unfortunate that this happens quite often. I don't think there is one single MT company who have not faced this issue. What I can say is when MT/QAs realize they will not be able to live up to the expectations a company has in terms of quality parameters. As you know unlike other fields, the MT industry is really skill-based.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Webinar and phone call transcription hr4transcription 0 3,511 01-04-2016, 10:16 AM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Thumbs Up Best Rates***Call Us spectrawhiz 0 3,362 02-12-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: spectrawhiz
Thumbs Up Best offer*** CALL US FOR DETAILS spectrawhiz 0 3,401 26-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Thumbs Up Best Rates***Call Us spectrawhiz 0 3,393 24-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Thumbs Up Call US. Urgent Requirement spectrawhiz 1 5,154 14-10-2015, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Dharmendra