Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cases of fraud from Sathyan Nair(Daniel Hawk)
Dear All, this is to informed you all that a person by the name Sathyan Nair (called himself as Daniel Hawk) is a fraud. He is taking money from people in the name of providing MT work from the client. He had got into lots of fraud cases. Recently he had been arrested by Shillong police from Gangtok. He is a Keralites. The client he provided is also sometimes fraud and you will never get the payment. I will update more about the matter in the future. And moreover once I get the photo of this person I will update to you all.
Thanks for the info.. Smile

good work photon.........
thanku for ur information please update
God screw these people...they are all mess..Nobody escapes if he has committed a sin and it has been proved since ages then also they do such crap things and be all their life behind the bars...all the money goes in vain..
Good work photon

(04-12-2011, 10:19 AM)photon Wrote: Dear All, this is to informed you all that a person by the name Sathyan Nair (called himself as Daniel Hawk) is a fraud. He is taking money from people in the name of providing MT work from the client. He had got into lots of fraud cases. Recently he had been arrested by Shillong police from Gangtok. He is a Keralites. The client he provided is also sometimes fraud and you will never get the payment. I will update more about the matter in the future. And moreover once I get the photo of this person I will update to you all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of Fraud MT Companies jutamaro 5 23,581 29-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Last Post: joshuapilli
  SMGC FRAUD COMPANY - NTS NEXUS Passerby 1 6,204 15-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Last Post: helpinghands
Thumbs Down fraud company tharakarama81@gmail.com 2 10,318 11-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Last Post: dtlalit
  Fraud Company - Euthenia Business Solutions, Mumbai medigem 1 7,417 06-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: jutamaro
  ANOTHER FRAUD - FROM COIMBATORE, TN santhoshjn 1 9,564 21-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Last Post: transmys