Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
posting directives
Hi admin/moderator,

I had recently submitted a post on this forum in New Member Introductions.  It had a brief introduction and all the details of my unit and contact numbers.

It came to my notice yesterday that it has been removed/deleted without any reason or notice to me via mail that I had provided while registering.

Please let me know the reasons for removal, so I would be more careful in the future, no offences meant.

Regards, 

Rizwan
Introduce yourself again..
Again, you posted in a wrong section. If you can't understand where you can post your job offers, it is more likely that no one notices your post.

There is a separate section for jobs under the section: Jobs & Offers

It is again divided into three sections.
Home-based Openings
Vendorship
In-house Openings

Post in the right forum.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.
(27-11-2015, 08:12 PM)admin Wrote: Again, you posted in a wrong section. If you can't understand where you can post your job offers, it is more likely that no one notices your post.

There is a separate section for jobs under the section: Jobs & Offers

It is again divided into three sections.
Home-based Openings
Vendorship
In-house Openings

Post in the right forum.

oops, but i think it was more of a introductory post rather than a "job offer", i can see others doing the same thing - "lots of them".

Then what to post in the new member introduction??? - no offences.