Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
MT Needed for Australian Account - Upto Rs 1.4/Line
Dear MTs,

I am looking for an experienced MT to work on a straight transcription MT Australian account (Letter Worktypes) who has strong comprehension skills and is good at grammar.  These files will be undergo second level check by client QA, but quality supersedes quantity, should be receptive for feedback from Australian QA team.  Flexible work timings.

One opening only, as am looking at a replacement for an MT who had to quit this for a better avenue.

Pay Scale:  No deductions unless mentioned by client for major errors, proof shall be provided.
INR Rs 1.40/line if monthly production is equal to or above 10,000 lines.
INR Rs 1.20/line if monthly production is less than 10,000 lines.

Payment on 7th/8th of every month via direct transfer.

Type of A/c: Online
ASR/Transcription:  Transcription
Platform:  Confidential
Rate per Line: Rs 1.2/1.4 per line.
Deductions:  None.
Company/Vendor Name:  Individual.
Office Address:  Bangalore
Contact Number:  Will be provided upon clearing test files.
E-mail:  transonesolution@outlook.com

Those interested, please copy paste your resume in the mail, NO ATTACHMENTS PLEASE.  Must be ready to take up test.  Must be ready to start in 1 week.

Regards,
Make sure that you are adding the following information when posting the job, otherwise your post will get deleted without warning.

Type of A/c: Offline/Online
ASR/Transcription:
Platform:
Rate per Line: (for HBT Opening)
Deductions:
Company/Vendor Name:
Office Address:
Contact Number:
E-mail:
TOO HARSH AND RUDE OF AN OFFER!!! IS THE COMPANY RUN BY NAKED AND NUDE PEOPLE (NUDISTS) WHO HAVE TO HIDE SO MANY DETAILS??!

Dear MT Fellows: Read my post at http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4305 (not all points mentioned in my thread may apply to the above but most will). Be your own judge and avoid potential scams!
Dear Soapnote,

Fifteen years into any industry does not make one a veteran.  Please bear in mind this form is for people who have had enough of the big sharks and wishing to get some decent pay without much pressure.

I can see you have burnt your hand, but before pointing fingers request you to help our fellow MTs with some good options where they can find peace along with work and better pay.  This forum has served thousands of MTs, in fact I have been using this to recruit since 4 years and my team is surely a happy lot.  

I very much appreciate the effort taken by you to create awareness among MTs to be aware of fictitious companies, but at the same time do not let your tongue loose.

Regards,
Thanks for the good words. Don't get worked up; keep calm.  My fingers got burned a little in the process of burning down the seats of scoundrel managers/TLs/system admins who reported to them and useless MTs who benefited! If you are the company owner, make sure to KEEP TABS on the rogue production management staff FIRST else these scoundrels will sell you for kilos so don't be a passive watcher like many of my previous foolish employers, many of whom are now history!! A lot needs to be done on your part. Thanks for the effort, though!
Hi friend.

What is the surety that you will pay?

You want only one MT? without disclosing name of the company.

Would you tell us how many are there in your company and name of the company please?

I am not telling you to hurt you, but many are apprehensive of such things. Kindly tell us full details...

Thanks
(01-03-2016, 03:42 PM)TransOne Wrote: Dear Soapnote,

Fifteen years into any industry does not make one a veteran.  Please bear in mind this form is for people who have had enough of the big sharks and wishing to get some decent pay without much pressure.

I can see you have burnt your hand, but before pointing fingers request you to help our fellow MTs with some good options where they can find peace along with work and better pay.  This forum has served thousands of MTs, in fact I have been using this to recruit since 4 years and my team is surely a happy lot.  

I very much appreciate the effort taken by you to create awareness among MTs to be aware of fictitious companies, but at the same time do not let your tongue loose.

Regards,
(01-03-2016, 10:56 PM)prabhuhWell, I truly support Soap note.  I myself had a bad experience with Transone - Bangalore, two years back, worked for a month for this company when I buzzed him for salary there was absolutely no reply from him, neither for the instant messages nor for the mails sent to him.  He never bothered to reply even for a single mail.  So guys take a learned decision, it is better to stick with reputed companies. Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 03:42 PM)TransOne Wrote: Dear Soapnote,

Regards,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIRECT UPLOADERS - AUSTRALIAN RADIOLOGY ACCOUNT hr4transcription 0 405 12-02-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
  Direct Uploader (Australian Account) - RADIOLOGY FILES hr4transcription 0 832 29-06-2023, 03:49 PM
  PART TIME - HBT Direct Uploader - Australian Radiology Account hr4transcription 0 1,979 24-01-2022, 01:52 PM
  Teams/Small Vendors Needed for Multiple Transcription Languages mtguru 0 1,762 30-12-2021, 10:31 PM
Last Post: mtguru
  Needed Inscribe Experienced MT - US work UniesInfo Sevices 1 4,305 20-11-2021, 12:42 PM
Last Post: panache78