Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBT - Editors Required - Daytime Offline Account - 2 PM to 7 PM.
Question 
Hi

We are a Mumbai-based company and are in requirement of "Editors," with a minimum experience of 5+ years of Editing, with expertise in Cardiology, Pulmonology, and Internal Medicine.  Should be able to deliver 98.5% and above consistently.

Type of A/c:  Offline Account.
ASR/Transcription:  Transcription.
Platform:  Offline.
Timings:  2 PM to 7 PM (Tuesday through Saturday).
Rate per Line:  80 to 90 paise.
Deductions:  None.
Company/Vendor Name:  ET Transcription Services
Office Address:  Office #1, Seva Kunj Apartments, Factory Lane, Borivali (W), Mumbai 400092
Contact Number:  022-32255752
E-mail: ettranscriptionservices@gmail.com

Please send your resume to ettranscriptionservices@gmail.com with your work experience as an editor to schedule a test.

Regards,

ET Transcription Services
rates are too good
Beware of joining companies with a Maharashtra address. As is a quality of a typical Indian, the company owners are very religious but are THOROUGH exploiters and cheats. These scoundrels think people with good experience drop from trees like ripe fruits in a jungle to be handpicked without spending much.

Trust me, you will NOT see your payments BEFORE at least 20-25th of NEXT month for this month's work done - ALMOST near the time your NEXT bills are due! Even worse, you may NOT see your payments at all because you will the next victim working just to compensate for their losses due to their employees leaving them owing to late payments, non-payments, and other such malpractices. Typically, these companies run their business with YOUR AND MY money and pay when THEY RECEIVE payments from job providers. Don't these idiots know we all have bills to pay like them in time?! Can't they pay between 5th and 7th of every month?! Additionally, have you seen most of them shying away from posting dates of payments?!

I would suggest trying to explore opportunities within your town/city/state and/or neighboring state FIRST and with a well established and known company.

DISCLAIMER: I have never worked for the above company and I do not know anyone who does/did. Just had called up 2-3 companies and am expressing my overall assessment based on the interactions I had even before applying.

Also read my detailed post about spotting fraud MT companies at: http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4305
I know this company, few times back, it was working and then suddenly this company stopped, and now it has rebooted again like a CPU.

My friend, Mustafa, use to work for this company and had a horrifying time with it.

Join at your own risk.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIRECT UPLOADERS - AUSTRALIAN RADIOLOGY ACCOUNT hr4transcription 0 521 12-02-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 709 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  Direct Upload Quality VR EDITORS hr4transcription 0 848 19-09-2023, 08:02 PM
  Direct Uploader (Australian Account) - RADIOLOGY FILES hr4transcription 0 875 29-06-2023, 03:49 PM
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Editors - Day Shift - Direct Upload - Immediate Requirement ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,092 26-05-2023, 04:29 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices