Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job Opportunity_MT / QA_STELLENTSUSE, NOIDA
JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH STELLENT SUSE TECHNOTICS FOR THE PROFILE OF MT / QA

Salary - Rs 10000 P/M - Rs 30,000 P/M + Free Meal + Incentives + Night shift allowance + Transport + Medical)

Experience - Min 1 yrs -10 yrs

How to Apply - Kindly send us your updated resume to ruchi.kapahi@gmail.com, ruchi.kapahi@sstechnotics.com along with your present salary details or walkin to Stellentsuse Technotics, A-57, Sector - 80, Phase - 2, Noida or call Ruchi HR Stellentsuse Technotics : 8826894325
why all these people only want experience???where will the freshers go then ??? Smile
Hi Rocky,
there is no discrimination between freshers or experienced, now the salaries are purely on linecount basis anywhere in the market. You are very lucky to have VRE platforms came into picture, so you need not to scratch your head for manual transcription. 15 years ago, people like me have listen to nondigitalized audios with lot of background noise and manually transcribed all the reports with above 98.5% accuracy. There was no google search or updated stedmans or quicklook versions for support.

Now, I can say one thing, after knowing about manual transcription or VRE to EMR conversion, I can suggest all the Freshers to stop thinking about it. First of the all, there is no competition between freshers and experienced guys, as USA is going to stop outsourcing to Indian and other countries.

Also, there are many middlemen took birth in MT field, those who does not know about MT invested lot of money and for cost cutting reasons, they want experienced MTs to work with them, as most of the files require no second level proofing and can upload directly to the clients.

There are many things about this business. I wondered why it has been introduced and why it has been going away, its unfortunate and shocking to all experienced guys, but freshers does not feel much as they are new to this field and can be new to any other field after some days.

Thanks for your question, but do not misunderstand me and hope every MT guy will understand actual problem.
I understand this thing..but when nobody will hire freshers then how will they get sufficient experience to work for big companies..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct Uploaders Required for UK Transcription at Noida and Pondicherry Akashya 0 4,417 24-05-2017, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Akashya
  MTs/ DMTs Required Noida Inhouse SamTech 0 3,359 30-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Last Post: SamTech
  Urgent requirement for QAs for Day Shift ASR job - Kolkata transGG 1 4,945 06-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Last Post: QAofrepute
  I am looking for in-house job Guru 4 9,551 19-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Last Post: v.sangameshwaran
  Job openings for MTs / Editors /Proofers Nijuscribe 1 5,854 15-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Suresh S