Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Transcriptionists (Editors & QC's)- Home Based
Hiring eScription Editors (Home-based)

Looking for immediate available candidates with minimum 1 Year experience in Medical Transcription.

Earn a min. of Rs. 1.20 and increase your earnings upto Rs. 1.70 from Line 1.

Accommodation Provided for working in evening & Night Shift

Shifts: Evening & Night Preferred 

Type of A/c: Online
ASR/Transcription: ASR
Platform: eScription
Rate per Line: Earn a min. of Rs. 1.20 and increase your earnings upto Rs. 1.70 from Line 1. (Contact us for more details)
Deductions: Only Statutory
Company/Vendor Name: Vishwa Transcription Services Pvt. Ltd
Office Address: 43-A, D Block, 3rd Floor, Special Economic Zone (CSEZ), Kakkanad,ERNAKULAM, Kerala 682037
Contact Number: Office: 0484 2413137
E-mail: hrd@vishwausa.com, jobs@vishwausa.com
Respected sir,

There has been allegation in previous posts that you do not pay more than 0.85p per line for MLSs, please clarify us...

Thanks
(23-06-2016, 05:56 PM)helpinghands Wrote: Respected sir,

There has been allegation in previous posts that you do not pay more than 0.85p per line for MLSs, please clarify us...

Thanks

Guys, give it a try.  The rates are improving.  All have bitter experiences.
Thumbs Down 
(23-06-2016, 07:15 PM)transmys Wrote:
(23-06-2016, 05:56 PM)helpinghands Wrote: Respected sir,

Thanks

Guys, give it a try.  The rates are improving.  All have bitter experiences.

ALL BLATANT Lies, 

This company has never given anyone this much in their lifetime... 

According to one of my friends working there, Mr. RMN, has told me that they are minting rs. 3 per line for what the poor MT or QA does for them for a mere Rs. 0.80/line.

helpinghands What would be the penalizing policies plz? More leniency your are going to show more the candidates you are going to get although quality is a must. Dsp, nondsp rates plz?

sreekanthpp Wrote: Wholly agree with you.  One of my friends had a forgettable experience with Vishwa. One needs to balance the rate with the actual workload and pressure you need to face.

sreehari [Image: buddy_offline.png] 

Trainee:  

Daily Wage Workers earn more than this.  Blood sucking leaches.   They give only 0.80/line and you have to do more than 14000 lines to get a salary of 10,000/- Here they have put 1.15, then believe me there will be hidden clauses such as if you do 50,000 lines per month you will be getting the said amount, coupled with deduction for pending, errors, etc. Even if they project 2 rupees in their advertisement at the end of the month these bloody companies know very well that you only get 0.80 per line or less . That is the reason why there are HR Departments in every company!!!!
I am working for Vishwa since January 2013. They do what they say (promise) while hiring you. I have no bitter experience at all.
(28-07-2016, 04:46 PM)navdeepgup Wrote: I am working for Vishwa since January 2013.  They do what they say (promise) while hiring you.  I have no bitter experience at all.

If all is well and good sir, why are you in the MT forum in the first place  Huh
sreehari
(28-07-2016, 04:46 PM)navdeepgup Wrote: I am working for Vishwa since January 2013.  They do what they say (promise) while hiring you.  I have no bitter experience at all.

If all is well and good sir, why are you in the MT forum in the first place  Huh

Sreehari,

I am habitual of visiting this site, and always looking to transform myself into a small MTSO.  I have 1 trainee right now and who knows what Waheguru (Almighty) have in store for me, but I have told you from my experience with Vishwa since January 2013 and still ongoing.
(03-08-2016, 01:05 AM)navdeepgup Wrote: sreehari

Sreehari,

I am habitual of visiting this site, and always looking to transform myself into a small MTSO.  I have 1 trainee right now and who knows what Waheguru (Almighty) have in store for me, but I have told you from my experience with Vishwa since January 2013 and still ongoing.

Hi Navdeepgup:

Please give us a picture how we can earn up to 1.70 with starting price of 1.20 per line.
(03-08-2016, 01:40 AM)transmys Wrote:

Sreehari,

Hi Navdeepgup:

Please give us a picture how we can earn up to 1.70 with starting price of 1.20 per line.

Hi Transmys:  Well I am not earning that much, but as I said I am getting what is settled upon well in-time and deductions and incentives as per mutually settled between me and Vishwa.

Sreehari,

Navdeepgup,

May God bless you in your endeavours.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 122 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 638 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,086 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
  Direct Upload Quality VR EDITORS hr4transcription 0 799 19-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
  DIRECT UPLOAD / SCRIBE / EDITOR - MEDICAL SCRIBE bandi7777 0 943 11-06-2023, 05:20 PM
Last Post: bandi7777