Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home-Based Transcriber
I am from the Philippines and I am looking for experienced transcriber who are willing to work at home. There's regular flow of work in the work pool. Payment will be via PayPal. For those who are interested, kindly contact me through my email. 

Type of A/c: The work in online
Platform: The platform used for this project is web-based
ASR/Transcription: It is full-transcription
Rate: Rupee 600 per audio hour
Deductions: There's no deduction.
[b]Company/Vendor Name: [/b]Angeliito
Office Address: Philippines
[b]E-mail: [/b]amariano1989@gmail.com

Note: Duration of each file is 15 to 25 seconds.
You won't get much more attention if you mention the rate per hour. Here the custom is "rate per line." It is 65 characters with spaces. So, mention the rate you are willing to pay per line.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 229 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 674 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
  SPD Solutions looking for home based Medical Transcriptionists espidihr 5 11,228 04-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Last Post: espidihr
Rainbow Assamese: Home Based General Transcription ETTranscriptionServices 0 2,248 14-08-2020, 12:33 AM
Rainbow Home Based General Transcription: Tamil ETTranscriptionServices 0 3,042 04-02-2020, 03:18 PM