• Welcome to MT Forum!
  • India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radiology work - Preferably NIGHT SHIFT - Vendors / MTs /QAs
Make sure that you are adding the following information when posting the job, otherwise your post will get deleted without warning.

Type of A/c: Offline/Online
ASR/Transcription: ......
Platform: ......
Rate per Line: ......
[b]Deductions:
Company/Vendor Name: ......
Office Address: ......
Contact Number: ......
E-mail: ......[/b]

Greetings:

Looking for Vendors /  MTs / QAs with good typing speed, accuracy for Radiology Account for both Day and Night Shifts who can join immediately.  If you think you can handle about 5000 lines per day, email me your details at arightservices@gmail.com. 

Shortlisted Vendors / MTs /QAs will be contacted.

Rgds

Aright Services

(03-08-2018, 02:29 AM)Aright Services Wrote: Make sure that you are adding the following information when posting the job, otherwise your post will get deleted without warning.

[b]Deductions:

Greetings:

Looking for Vendors /  MTs / QAs with good typing speed, accuracy for Radiology Account for both Day and Night Shifts who can join immediately.  If you think you can handle about 5000 lines per day, email me your details at arightservices@gmail.com. 

Rgds

Aright Services
Hi, 

I am interested and I have a long 11 plus years experience in transcription industry as well as years of experience in radiology files.  I am sure I can manage around 1000 more lines per day depending upon the account and if the account is easy to manage, I can deliver more.  Please let me know if the opening is still on.  My mail id is absv123@gmail.com and  my mobile number is 9946574760

Thank You all for huge response. We are in process of shortlisting the candidates. Selected candidates will receive the replies. For rest, we will keep the resumes/profiles for future references. As and when the need for more MTs/QAs/Vendors will be there, we will contact you.

Thanks Again

Aright Services Pvt. Ltd.

(03-08-2018, 02:29 AM)Aright Services Wrote: Make sure that you are adding the following information when posting the job, otherwise your post will get deleted without warning.

[b]Deductions:

Greetings:

Rgds

Aright Services

Hi, 

I am interested and I have two years experience in transcription industry as well as a total 13 years of work experience in various fields including sales and operations.  I am sure I can manage around 1000 lines plus per day depending upon the account and if the account is easy to manage, I can deliver more.  Please let me know if the opening is still on.  My mail id is vikramsukumar@gmail.com and  my mobile number is 08281257140/08606690011

Thanks & Regards,
M S Vikram

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for HBTs - Transcription work binump 2 3,759 18-07-2018, 11:49 AM
Last Post: vikramsukumar
  Need HBT offline work Hashwanth 2 2,289 12-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Last Post: maheshpbr
Thumbs Up [MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION] DIRECT UPLOAD QAs needed for 100% HOME BASED WORK J D 35 39,569 25-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Last Post: J D
  Direct Uploaders - Offline Accounts - Morning Shift smi 0 2,019 23-05-2018, 04:10 PM
Last Post: smi
  Direct Uploaders - Offline Accounts - Night Shift smi 1 3,040 29-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Gold