Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello Forum Members
Hello forum members. I have four years experience in medical transcription, US accounts. I am looking for daytime, full-time, home-based, offline work (via FTP/Messenger) of clear dictators and audio with sufficient daily volumes. Please contact me at gspal2007@gmail.com.
Do not ever be taken in or dream of becoming a home-based medical transcriber fresh after training. At least not until you have had 2-3 years full-time office-based experience in multispecialties.
Check with BackSuite. It is an American Company. You should tell them that you have three years experience. I told them that I have around seven years experience and they put me on the toughest account, which was not worth the time I spent, so left it. It is offline work. They have slab system.

Send resume to resume@thebacksuite.com to know further details.
(07-08-2012, 03:21 PM)naveen Wrote: Check with BackSuite. It is an American Company. You should tell them that you have three years experience. I told them that I have around seven years experience and they put me on the toughest account, which was not worth the time I spent, so left it. It is offline work. They have slab system.

Thanks Naveen
Do not ever be taken in or dream of becoming a home-based medical transcriber fresh after training. At least not until you have had 2-3 years full-time office-based experience in multispecialties.
(07-08-2012, 03:21 PM)naveen Wrote: Check with BackSuite. It is an American Company. You should tell them that you have three years experience. I told them that I have around seven years experience and they put me on the toughest account, which was not worth the time I spent, so left it. It is offline work. They have slab system.

Hi, Naveen,

Is BackSuite hiring Indians now, if you have any idea about how to joint, please mail me, because i sent my resume to them, but not got replay.

Thanks
It seems that they are no more hiring. My friend too applied few weeks ago and did not get any reply.
Hello All
i am expert of online works also and would say if there is such type of vacancy then immediately inform me regarding this

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello to everyone Devishankar Shrivas 2 8,862 11-07-2017, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fsrussel
  New to forum padmajaranee 0 5,373 29-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Last Post: padmajaranee
  Hello Group Members!! proudtypist 0 5,714 29-09-2016, 07:14 PM
Last Post: proudtypist
  Hello ncrinu 0 5,070 06-09-2016, 09:02 PM
Last Post: ncrinu
  Hello Anirbanghosh85 0 5,165 06-09-2016, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Anirbanghosh85