• Welcome to MT Forum!
  • India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Quality QA needed for day shift
hi Guys,

I have been trying to find some gud QA/Editors but it is getting tougher and tougher now to find some good experience in the market. I am still on a lookout for quality people.

We have all manually transcribed files for QA, so one will have to QA the contents of the file only and formatting won't be the issue for the most part. Its daytime work only, we need QA for days work, preferably noon time.

Rate will be 0.70 per line.

The clients are average and all clinical offline work.

I am hoping to find some hidden talent this time. If there is any quality person who accidentally or voluntarily has come up to this ad and thinks he/she can give QUALITY work, contact me ASAP. I am in wait to find some refreshing quality.

Interested candidates can mail at:
kumar@romioitesindia.com

(14-08-2012, 12:14 PM)Groovy Wrote: hi Guys,

I have been trying to find some gud QA/Editors but it is getting tougher and tougher now to find some good experience in the market. I am still on a lookout for quality people.

We have all manually transcribed files for QA, so one will have to QA the contents of the file only and formatting won't be the issue for the most part. Its daytime work only, we need QA for days work, preferably noon time.

Rate will be 0.70 per line.

The clients are average and all clinical offline work.

I am hoping to find some hidden talent this time. If there is any quality person who accidentally or voluntarily has come up to this ad and thinks he/she can give QUALITY work, contact me ASAP. I am in wait to find some refreshing quality.

Interested candidates can mail at:
kumar@romioitesindia.com
Hi, was mailing to you at the given mailid, but was unable to do so. I am interested in your work pls let me know the details of work and payment mode. My mailid is kalyanmoymukherjee@yahoo.com

ASAP.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Radiology work - Preferably NIGHT SHIFT - Vendors / MTs /QAs Aright Services 4 1,259 12-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: vikramsukumar
Thumbs Up [MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION] DIRECT UPLOAD QAs needed for 100% HOME BASED WORK J D 35 39,862 25-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Last Post: J D
  Direct Uploaders - Offline Accounts - Morning Shift smi 0 2,044 23-05-2018, 04:10 PM
Last Post: smi
  Direct Uploaders - Offline Accounts - Night Shift smi 1 3,066 29-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Gold
  MT Urgently Needed manimatters 9 8,006 04-03-2018, 10:18 AM
Last Post: skisha007