• Welcome to MT Forum!
  • India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attention please
A person cannot be a good transcriptionist, whether it be general transcription or medical transcription, without a keen knowledge of English grammar and good written English abilities. Being a member of this forum, I feel embarrassed when I see posts containing lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes that could have been easily avoided. These type of errors in a public forum is not only a set back to the person, but also a degrade to all the transcriptionists in this forum. I kindly request the members of this forum that whatever posts be made, let them be perfect and reflect our best qualities.

(17-03-2013, 09:19 AM)deepavishnu Wrote: A person cannot be a good transcriptionist, whether it be general transcription or medical transcription, without a keen knowledge of English grammar and good written English abilities. Being a member of this forum, I feel embarrassed when I see posts containing lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes that could have been easily avoided. These type of errors in a public forum is not only a set back to the person, but also a degrade to all the transcriptionists in this forum. I kindly request the members of this forum that whatever posts be made, let them be perfect and reflect our best qualities.

Well said.